Chapter 18 - Jealousy kills

[YG WINNER fanfic] Rebirth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

26/09/15

***

I pinched myself to make sure i wasn't dreaming. Ouch!!! 

I quickly cleared my throat, "Y-Yes?"

"You have made it to the final round of the auditions, congratulations and good luck!"

I gasp with excitement, then realize i still have another round of auditions to go. You're not in YG yet, JinAh, don't get too excited. The final round will be held two weeks later which means i don't have much time to prepare. Two weeks is really short for me as i'll be busy with school work and there will be a field trip next week!

I scrolled through my playlist to look for a song that i can sing. 

Haru haru, I'm the best, Just another boy, Don't flirt....Nope, none of them is suitable for me.

The wind blew and the papers on my desk all flew onto the floor.

"Aish!" I cursed out of frustration and picked them up. I came across a paper with my self written lyrics and a light bulb appeared above my head. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was sleeping soundly until the nosiest thing on earth decides to wake me up, a freaking alarm clock. I snoozed it but moments later, it started to scream in my face again. I sighed in defeat and got out of bed. 

I flipped through the calendar and starred at the red circle drawn around the number 26. It's d-day, the day of the field trip. So much for a school term break..... I took my time to wash up before checking my haversack to make sure i brought everything i needed for this trip. 

I got out of the apartment and Sungmin oppa is already waiting for me outside. I looked towards YG building and i saw Winner coming out of the building. I told Sungmin oppa to wait for me while i ran across the road to greet them.

"Ya!" I shouted while i was walking towards them.

"J-JinAh?" Jinwoo said. Why is he so surprised to see me? He looked at the members and all of them took turns to look at each other.

"I thought you guys got a recording to do?" I asked and they started to panic.

"Our plan is ruined!" Jinwoo said and they all glared at him.

"Plan? What plan?" I asked and they all kept quiet. 

Taehyun decided to speak, "Okay i'll tell you the truth. Sajangnim allowed us to go for the field trip so we decided to surprise you but....." He stopped and look towards Jinwoo.

"Hyung ruin it...." Seungyoon continued.

I chuckled and pat Jinwoo's back, "It's okay oppa, don't be so sad about it."

"What about IKON? Can they come?" I asked.

"Nope, they are debuting this month so they have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter