Chapter 16 - Do you like him?

[YG WINNER fanfic] Rebirth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

27/06/15

***

I turned around and Seunghoon walked towards me. I put on an awkward smile, "Ah Seunghoon ah." He gave me a serious look. Was i caught red handed? 

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Ah i came to hang out with Block B," I said while trying to avoid his eyes.

"Did you by chance....heard anything just now?" He asked and i started to panic and fidget a lot.

"Hear what?" I asked and put on my signature poker face.

"Ah nothing. Let's go," He said and walked away. Soon after he left, the girl from before came out and she was crying. 

"Lee Seunghoon, i will remember this for life," I heard her murmured. I quickly walked back.

Zico and Mino were rapping when i came back. I sat with Block B since i said i'd hang out with them. Without knowing, i was constantly turning back to check on Seunghoon. One moment he was laughing away with Winner, the other moment he will be dancing and the next moment he was dazing out.

"Yah JinAh," Jaehyo called out and i got a shock.

"A-Ah nae?" 

"Are you okay?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"O-Of course i'm okay, why wouldn't i be okay haha," I laughed with much sarcasm.

Jaehyo leaned in closer and tucked a stray strand of hair behind my ear, "You don't look okay to me," He said softly despite the loud music. I blinked and slowly back away, but he came nearer. He smirked and grabbed my wrist, "Come with me."

"Where are we going?" I said loudly, challenging the loud screams and music. So this is how an underground hip hop scene feels like.

I followed him out of the club.

"Yah where are we going?" I asked again. 

"Fresh air," He said and stretched. He continued walking and i tried to catch up. His legs are so long, his walking speed equals to my jogging speed.

"Yah wait for me!" I shouted and ran after him. 

We stopped at a street store and he ordered a bunch of food. 

"Are you going to eat all these by yourself?" I asked. 

"Eat up while it's still hot," He said and gave me a bowl of ddeokbokki and eomuk-guk. 

15 minutes later, all the food were gone and we slowly walked back to Underground. It was a silent stroll. I stole glances at Jaehyo from time to time and he has his lips pursed throughout.

"Why are you looking at me?" He said while looking on the ground. The side of his mouth formed into a small smile.

"Eh? I-I did not!" I denied.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter