Chapter 17 - Miss me?

[YG WINNER fanfic] Rebirth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

19/07/15

***

In a blink of an eye, winter have passed and it's already summer. IKON is having a break from recording so they've been attending school. I haven't gotten a call from YG, maybe i didn't make it through the auditions........

I miss my family, i miss Jongin.....I haven't been able to go back home since i'm so busy with school. Jongin visited Seoul during winter and i met up with him almost everyday until his last day in Seoul. I don't even know when's our term break. I miss home, i miss Busan.....

I dragged my feet into school, feeling homesick.  

"Yah!" Taehyun shouted from the back and i turned around.

"Good morning! Why do you look so...dead?" He asked. 

"Morning i'm just tired," I said with a faint smile and continued walking.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked again and i nodded.

"Anyway did YG contact you? I heard that the results are out," Taehyun said with his hands in his pockets.

"Nope," I sighed. "I probably didn't do well."

"Yah! You were better than the other contestants i'm sure you got in!" He said and covered his mouth immediately.

"Huh what do you mean by that? Did you....saw my audition?" I asked and his eyes wandered around.

"N-No! I mean JinAh is so good at singing, i'm sure you're better than the others!" He said and walked ahead of me.

"JinAh noona!" Bobby called out and swing his arm around my neck.

"Miss me? Are you eating well? How have you been?" He asked and i simply rolled my eyes.

"Aye you miss me right?" He asked with his goofy smile. 

"Oh my god Bobby ah i missed you soooo much!" I said with sarcasm. "Is that the answer you want? Dream on!" I plucked his arm off me and ran after Taehyun.

"I'll just ignore that last sentence of yours! See you during lunch, don't miss me too much mua!" He shouted and my toes can't help but to curl up. 

"Is Bobby that irritating to you?" Taehyun asked.

"Nope, i just enjoy playing around with him," I chuckled.

 

"Okay class, i have good news for you all," Our homeroom teacher announced and chattering can be heard. "We'll be having our term break next week!" 

We all cheered and i was so happy because that means i can finally go back to Busan and visit my family!!

"BUT," He continued and the class became quiet.

"We'll be going on a field trip for three days!" He said and cheered all by himself while everyone's dream shattered into pieces. Busan? Deep sigh.... "Wouldn't it be fun? You get to bond with each other!" 

"Are you excited?" Seunghoon asked me.

"Not at all," I sighed and lay my head on the table.

"Me neither, term break means we have to start recording again," Seunghoon rested his head on his palm.

"Does that mean you guys don't get to go for the field trip?" I asked.

"We're not sure if we can go, but we'll try to persuade sajangnim to let us go," He replied and closed his eyes. "If we can't go, will you still go?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter