Chapter 14 - Do u wanna be?

[YG WINNER fanfic] Rebirth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

23/06/15

***

A loud bang was heard and i woke up immediately, i've dropped my guitar. Oh well, i picked it up and placed it on my bed. I stretched and looked at the clock, 9.45am. HOLY I'M LATE!!! I must have fell asleep while trying to write a song.

I quickly gave Sungmin oppa a text to pick me up and went to wash up. I picked up my bag and went out of the apartment and waited for Sungmin oppa to arrive. It was already 10.30am when he arrived, i got in the car and he drove to school.

"Do i have to pick you up after school?" He asked.

"I'll give you a text, thank you," I got out of the car rapidly and ran to class. 

The class was empty, where's everyone? Just then i got a call from my class president.

"Yah, where are you?"

"I'm outside the class, where's everyone?"

"Did you not receive the new timetable? We're having sports class now."

"No i did not. Where's the venue?" 

"The field, come quickly our teacher is looking for you. Oh and we're ending in 15 minutes."

"Wait, what lesson are we having after sports?"

"Lunch."

"Great, thanks."

I hang up and ran to the field, but stopped at the cafeteria. Since i'm already late as hell and the class is ending in 15 minutes, why not i just have breakfast? I shrugged and slowly walked into the cafeteria. It was empty with only a few students but there were more idols than students. I got my tray of food and proceeded to the second level.

"Hi, can i wait for Winner up here?" I asked the guard.

"Sure why not," He smiled and i bowed.

I sat at Winner's table and waited for them to come. I was already starving since i didn't had any breakfast so i dived into my food immediately. I finished eating in an instant and glance around, the idols present were Block B, B.A.P, BTS, AOA, Red Velvet and 4MINUTE. 

"BOO!" I turned around and saw Jaehyo grinning at me. "Yah why are you alone? Where's Winner?"

"Oh they're still having sports class," I answered boredly. "What are you doing here?"

"Ah...I saw you sitting alone so i came to say hi. I thought you guys are in the same class? Did you not join them? Hmm....You skipped class, aye?" He raised his eyebrow and smirked playfully. He sat beside me.

"Not really, i just don't feel like going for sports i was late anyway," I shrugged.

"Aigooo you always look so lonely whenever Winner is not around," Jaehyo stretched. "Like a lost puppy looking for a home." I smiled a little. What is he trying to say?

"Why not join us when Winner is not around? That way you won't be lonely anymore and we're already friends, right?" He said and leaned in closer to me.

"R-Right," I blinked and looked away. From the corner of my eyes, i saw him smirk. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter