Chapter 2 - New life

[YG WINNER fanfic] Rebirth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7/12/14

***

"Yah Park JinAh, wake up!"

Why do i still hear voices? 

Am i still alive? Or am i dead? Am i in heaven now? Has god heard my prayers?

"Park JinAh!"

That voice again! 

"Yah! You'll be late for school if you don't wake up!"

School?! 

Then, i felt a violent shake.

I flung open my eyes and i saw a familiar face in front of me.

"AHHH!!!" I screamed.

"Stop screaming and go wash up right now!" That woman said.

"W-Who are y-you?" I stuttered in surprise.

"I'm your mom, stop dreaming!" 

Huh? My mom? She does looks like my mom but......isn't she dead?!

"A-Aren't you d-dead?" I asked and pointed at her.

"Why are you cursing your mom to die the moment you open your eyes?! Hurry up and come down for breakfast, you're going to be late for school!" She shouted before slamming the door.

Why is she speaking in a Busan dialect? Aren't we from Jeju?

I walked over to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I touched my face and body. HEOL, I'M ALIVE!

"W-What happened?!" I said to the reflection in the mirror.

Suddenly, a blurry image of a girl appeared behind me as i was looking into the mirror. A-A GHOST!!!

"AHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Yah! Shut up Park JinAh!" The girl said and covered her ears. She looks familiar, she looks like.....me. She looks exactly like me!

"W-Who are y-you?" I pointed at her through the mirror.

"I'm your past, Kim Sunhwa." She said coldly.

"M-My past? Then who a-am i?" I asked, still stuttering.

"Remember what you prayed for, before you close your eyes?" She said.

"I-I....." I started recalling what happened.

I ran towards the road and stood in the middle. My mind went blank, all i could see is white walls, nothing else. I could still hear the surrounding; cars honking and people screaming for me to move.

"Yah Kim Sunhwa, move out of the way! Are you crazy?!" 

I heard my best friend. Seconds later, gravity hit me. I flew across the road and this is where i know everything will finally end. All the pain, the years of suffering and my depression. A faint smile formed on my face and before i close my eyes, i prayed to rebirth again.

"I prayed to rebirth again," I snapped my fingers as i end my flashback.

"Well, exactly," She said with a arrogant look on her face. 

"So... Did i rebirth?" I asked with a excited look on my face. She buried her forehead in her palms before saying, "Duh?"

"ASSA! NO MORE HELL FOR ME!" I cheered loudly and the side of my lips formed into a wide smile.

"Your hell will start soon actually...." She murmured but i couldn't hear what she said clearly.

"What?"

"Uhm nothing much,"  She smiled nervously.

"So what's my name? Is my name still Sunhwa? How about my mom and dad? Oh and my oppa too! And Jongin? Where's Jongin?" I asked and looked around, forgetting i'm still in the bathroom.

"Yah! I'm not god okay, i'm just an angel. How do you expect me to answer your questions all at the same time?!" She raised her voice looking annoyed.

"Ah mianhae..." I rubbed my nape embarrassingly.

"From today on wards, your name is Park JinAh. Your mom is still your mom, Go Minrae. Your dad is no longer that beast, your dad's name is Park Dongwook. Your brother is still Jongsuk, Park Jongsuk and Jongin, he's still your best friend. You are living in Busan so this explains your dialect. You are in a wealthy family, got that?" 

"And you still say you're not god...."

"Just shut up and get ready for school, you're going to be late!" 

"But how am i--" And she disappeared.

"Supposed to know where is my school....." I finished my sentence. 

"Jongin will pick you up," A voice said but no one is around.

"Okay," I shrugged and started washing up.

 

I quickly scanned through my wardrobe and found my uniform. It's a navy blue blazer and cream coloured blouse with checkered prints skirt. I quickly put them on and took a quick

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter