Chapter 22 - BlockWinnerKon

[YG WINNER fanfic] Rebirth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

29/12/15

***

December is here; winter is here. I managed to catch the first snow of the year with Winner while we were on our way to school.

It's been two weeks, and i've yet to receive any news from YG. There's a 50-50 chance that i'll be accepted into YG. I'm starting to lose hope.

School was the same - boring. Except that iKON is already done with their promotions and they've returned to school. Winner is busy with their new album but they still come to school sometimes. Block B is always in school except for Zico, who have been busy preparing his solo album.

School ended and i was gathered with Winner, iKON and Block B. As usual, fangirls around the school are giving me dirty looks except that they did not say anything to me. Well, that's because Zico's around and they're all afraid of him. I've learned that Zico is actually the Kingka of this school, and he has a secret connection to a well known gang in Seoul...?

"Let's go somewhere! It's still too early to go home," Mino whined.

"Let's go to the arcade!" Kyung suggested.

"Yah, you're already 23 years old and you still want to go to the arcade?" Taeil nagged.

"How about the cybercafe, we can play League!" Kyung suggested again.

"We have a girl here, so no," Seungyoon said.

"I'm fine with it, i can watch you guys play," I smiled. Honestly, i wasn't interested to see a group of boys play internet game.....

"Nah, it won't be fair to you," B.I said.

"How about Underground, it's been a long time since we all gathered there," Zico said and we all exchanged looks.

"Call!" Kyung agreed.

"Is JinAh okay with it? Otherwise we can go somewhere else," Seunghoon said and i nodded. "Let's go!"

And so, we made our way to Underground in our separate vans. When we arrived, we got in without any problem and there isn't much people since it's still early.

"Let's rock the stage!" Bobby exclaimed and cheered on his own. Zico, Kyung, P.O, B.I, Bobby, Mino and Seunghoon all went up the stage to have a rap battle between themselves. The rest of us were seated at the v.i.p area, chilling and talking about the past during their trainee periods.

"How about you JinAh, what was your past like?" U-Kwon asked.

"A-Ah me? Well...." I was taken aback. I don't know if i should tell them about my past when i was living as Sunhwa, or make up a story about my wealthy life.

"Just tell them about your real past, they'll still have to find out about it one day," Sunhwa said. I looked around to find her but she isn't around.

"What's wrong?" B-Bomb asked. "If you're not comfortable to say it then it's okay, we won't force you."

"No no, i'm fine," I smiled awkwardly. "I was bullied a lot back in Busan during my schooling days. My dad is abusive towards my family and beat us up a lot. My mom and brother died while trying to protect me," I stopped and i could feel a lump at the back of my throat. "So my dad got jailed and i was sent to an orphanage but i got adopted by a nice family shortly after," I smiled. I lied at the last part because who would believe me if i told them i went through a rebirth, right?

No one spoke and all we could hear is the rap battle going on. The atmosphere became really sad, a few sniffles could be heard. "I'm sorry...for pulling down the atmosphere," I said in shame and put my head down.

"N-No, don't say that. Oh come on, we're out to play! Let's play a game!" Jinwoo tried to lighten the mood.

"Call! Let's play 007!" Junhoe said and we all agreed.

"Losers will go out and buy some snacks!" Taeil said.

Rounds after rounds, the loser is finally decided. It was me.

"I want ddeokbokki!"

"Fried chicken!"

"I want hotteok and odeng!"

"Hot dog!"

"I'll go with you," Jaehyo said and i nodded.

"Come back safe!" Seungyoon shouted.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter