Chapter 13 - 'Idol stealer'

[YG WINNER fanfic] Rebirth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

16/06/15

***

"Annyeonghaseyo i'm Song Minho's manager. I'm sorry to say that Winner is having a CF shoot today so he can't serve detention, can you postpone it?" 

Taehyun, Seungyoon, Seunghoon, Jinwoo and I stayed outside the staff room and placed our ears next to the door. I peeped into the small gap but failed to see anything.

"We have a CF today?" Jinwoo whispered.

"No, obviously manager hyung is lying," Seungyoon said.

"Shhh keep your noise level down," Seunghoon shushed.

"Sorry," Seungyoon whispered.

"Fine fine, i'll cancel the detention but let this be your last warning Song Minho, you better not let it happen again or i won't be nice the next time. I'll make sure your manager can't even save you from it, do you understand?"

"Yes seongsaengnim, i won't let it happen again. Thank you."

We quickly backed away from the door before it opens and acted like nothing happened.

"So uhm, how was it?" Taehyun asked when Mino and their manager came out.

"Good, no detention!" Mino cheered happily. 

"Shhh!" Seunghoon shushed again and Mino cupped his mouth immediately.

"Let's go," Their manager said and  i followed behind them.

"Are you guys going back to the company again?" I asked.

"Yeah, where else can we go," Taehyun sighed.

"Do you want us to send you back? Since we're going the same way anyway," Seungyoon asked. This boy is so caring.

"Nah it's okay, Sungmin oppa is coming to fetch me," I kindly rejected him and smiled.

"Then tell him it's okay, we'll send you back," Seunghoon insisted.

"No it's really okay i--"

"JinAh ah, please?" Jinwoo begged with his deer like eyes. Argh....how can i say no?

"Aish," I rolled my eyes. "Fine." I got into the van and sat behind, beside Seunghoon. I gave Sungmin oppa a text and told him not to come today. 

The journey back home is pretty awkward and silent. Jinwoo, Taehyun and Seungyoon are sitting at the front and they are sleeping. Mino is listening to music while Seunghoon and I are staring into blank space.

"Sooo how was school without us?" Seunghoon broke the silence.

"Lonely," I replied.

"I knew it, you can't live without us," He chuckled. "Didn't you make any friends?"

"I did but they are all fake," I scoffed at the thought of them. 

-FLASHBACK-

"Hey JinAh, want to hang out after school?" Mimi asked. She's pretty nice and friendly, she's from the other class but we attend the same art class.

"Sure, to where?" I asked.

"Let's go to Apgujeong! Who knows we might bump into an idol there," She smiled brightly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter