Chapter 9

Head Over Heels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kris laces their hands together and leads the smaller one to the fridge. "I think I'm gonna eat ice cream, how about you?" He asked. "No worries, I've told you that it's my treat."

Suho blinks before giving a bright smile. "J-just the same like what you want..."

"Are you sure?" Kris raises his brows. 

"I am pretty sure." 

"I just want you to feel good on our first date..." Kris smiles at Suho.

Suho blinks at the taller's words. Date? "Wait, what? Date?" Suho tries to hide his blush.

""Yes date." Kris simply answered with his eyes looking at the smaller one but he suddenly blinks eyes afterwards. What, wait wait what did I say earlier? A date? Oh my gosh, what have I uttered. Kris turns his gaze and looks away immediately while his hand covers his mouth gently; he feels extremely ashamed.

Suho bows his head sheepishly and he feels like he want to scream as loud as he can. Never had someone uttered those words to him before. He slows his steps and walks in embarassment. 

Kris comes without any words. It's the worse thing ever that he ever did in his entire life. He just had no idea why he simply uttered those words to Suho. He just covered up his embarassment with sketching a smile as they walk towards the counter. 

"Annyeong, welcome to Black Pearl Ice Cream Shop. Order?" A female greeted them politely with her face sketching a bright smile. But no answer from the two man standing in front of her. She looks at the taller one that's just looking around the shop. Then she turns her gaze to the shorter male standing next to the taller one that's just bowing his head and flicks his toe on the floor since earlier. It seems like the two of them keep avoiding to look into each other's eyes. 

She smiles. "Hello? Anyone there?" She friendly asked. 

The two of them turn their gaze to the woman in unison. 

"Order?" She smiles. 

"Oh yeah yes," Kris rubs the back of his head, laughing sheepishly. "We want to order two cups of ice cream with 5 scoops each cups." Kris takes his wallet form his pocket.

Suho's eyes widen as he looks to the taller one. Is this guy serious? 5 scoops? 

"Anything else?" The female asked. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter