Chapter 8

Head Over Heels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

 

 

 

 

He answered immediately because he wants to ask his boyfriend's classmate about where his boyfriend was at. He pressed the green button. Once he pressed the green button, he heard a lot of people laughing, singing like there's a party over there. 

"Baekhyun? Yah where are you?" The voice asked.

Me? I'm waiting for Chanyeol. "Where's Chanyeol?"

"Oh he's here. We're currently celebrating Chanyeol's birthday. It's weird you're not here while there are a lot of your friends here."

Baekhyun's ears became wider. "Where?"

"Sandara's house. Chanyeol's grade friend."

He bites his teeth once the words came out from Tao's mouth. He knew that Sandara was Chanyeol's grade friend. With his heart increasingly fervent, he immediately ended the call. He had waited for his boyfriend for about 3 hours. Baekhyun was very dissappointed when he found out that his boyfriend was currently spending his time with his old friend despite the fact that he was supposed to be with Baekhyun.

Baekhyun tried to control himself. He still waited patiently for his boyfriend although it's already late. He realized that he didn't have a reason to be jealous, Chanyeol had never been untrue to him before. So who cares if they're looking, Chanyeol will only be looking at him.

He called Chanyeol for few times but it's useless when the taller one didn't answer his calls. He decided to patiently wait for his boyfriend. 

 

Chanyeol walk towards his classmates with a tray of food. He will have a class in about 30 minutes more. He sits across his classmates and throwing smiles as he placed his on the chair. There are some students not so far from their table that breaks the silence of the cafe.

"Chanyeol-yah," Donghae uttered softly, calling his classmate's name before streching a sheepish smile.

Chanyeol locked his gaze with the man that called his name earlier. Obviously, Chanyeol already know the man's purpose. "Hm? What?" Chanyeol raises his brows.

"May I borrow your History book?" Donghae grins. 

Chanyeol rolls his eyes playfully before he takes his bag from under the table and pulled out a book. "You're always busy with your boyfriend." 

Donghae rubs the back of his head, chuckles softly. "Oh - well."

"That's not a good reason." Jonghyun said, who sits with them teasing playfully. "It's a must for me to spend my time with Key everyday..." He grins playfully when he mentioned his boyfriend's name. "..but still, I can complete all exercises."

"Don't tell us that you just spent your time of day, imitating with your boyfriend all day." Chanyeol smirks. 

"Ugh- whatever you guys says," Donghae shrugs. 

Suddenly Chanyeol stands up from his seat. The two locks their gaze to the tallest that was standing from his seat. 

"Yah- where you want to go!?" Donghae curiously asked. 

"I want to pee, wanna accompany me?" He grins at the two. The two shakes their head in unison, sketching a bright smile.

Chanyeol rolls his eyes playfully before he continues his steps and walk towards the main building. Finding the nearest toilet. 

 

* * * * *

 

"Kyungsoo? You don't have any classes now?" Baekhyun asked. They are sitting on the bench near a big pond in the geological park not so far from the main

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter