Chapter 11

Head Over Heels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Suho can I ask you something?" Kris smiles softly as he looks down to the man that walks next to him. 

Suho shyly nods his head. "Go ahead kris." Suho smiles as he looks at Yifan's face.

Suho please, you're so cute with that smile. "Can you accompany me next time, maybe in the future?" What happened to me? Never I uttered something as polite as I did just now. 

Wait what? He was offering me to accompany me again? Does it mean that he found out I'm not boring at all? Aish dont think too much Suho. "Oh sure why not.." Suho smiles sheepishly. 

Yifan smiles before he slowly laces their hands together. "Thanks suho." He uttered simply while his heart beating so fast once he grabbing suho's hand. 

Suho looks away as he feels extremely blushing. He feels something within his heart once Kris' hand grabbed his hand. Wonderful. Suho trying to hides his blush. 

Kris smiles before placing his fingers under Suho's chin and makes Suho looks at him. Suho blinks while his cheeks turns pink once his eyes contradicted with Yifan's eyes. The silence dominated the surroundings for a moment. Suho blushes deeply as Kris staring at him. 

"Stop bowing your head suho." Kris smiles before he pulls his fingers away. "You really like bowing your head huh?" 

Suho bites his inside cheek. He rubs back of his head. "I-I dont know." 

Kris chuckles. "How cute.." He starts messing the smaller's hair. "Can I have your phone number?" Kris directly asked. 

Suho blinks while keep avoiding the taller's face. "Uhm-sure.." 

Kris chuckles. "Why are you blushing?" 

Suho shakes his head. "I am not !"

 

 

 

Kyungsoo looks at his clock. "What the hell, is he pooping?" Kyungsoo bites his lips. He rushes into the toilet to looks for his bestfriend. "I swear baek--" 

Kyungsoo gets into the toilet and suprised when he saw baekhyun and his former boyfriend.The two throws their gaze to the man that approaching them just now. Kyungsoo eyes blinks and as well as the two."What happened here?" Kyungsoo asked curiously. The silence breaks the surrounding. Chanyeol not uttering even for a words. He looks to the guy that just approaching them. Wishing to just walk away, unfortunately he can't even move. 

Kyungsoo gazing to his best friend before wraps his arm around the other's shoulder. He wants to ask but he knows that his best friend current feelings. Indeed he just came and approached them, but its just too obvious to see that baekhyun and chanyeol just ended the fighting about their unstoppable misunderstanding. Baekhyun bows his head.

Why chanyeol? why? why can't you leave me in peace? The goodbyes that has uttered by us doesnt affect my life at all. But the memories that filled within my mind is enough to kill me a 'little' everyday. Baekhyun bites his lips while his mind producing a words. 

Chanyeol just standing without any words. Kyungsoo changes his gaze to taller one. He sighing while massaging baekhyun's back gently. 

"What did you do 'Yeol?" Kyungsoo simply asked. Chanyeol left the question unanswered. He really confused whether he did something wrong or nor earlier. It doesnt mean baekhyun is the only one who felt the pain.

Baekhyun who just gazing to the floor immediately walks out of the toilet while pulling Kyungsoo's arm along with him. 

Chanyeol blinks but breathes heavily once the two left him alone in the toil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter