Chapter 2

Head Over Heels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

 

 

 

He holds onto Suho's hands. "Hyung, can you help me?" Suho nods at him.

"Sure anytime." 

"Make Kris fall in love with you."

The two were surprised when the words came out from Jongin's mouth. "W-what are you talking about Jongin?" Suho stuttered softly, running his hand through Jongin's hair. 

  Jongin nuzzles closer to him. "Kris and Kyungsoo..." His voice cracked. "They're both being lovey-dovey with each other right now..."   The older one's eyes grew wide, not believing what Jongin just said. It's pretty impossible for Kyungsoo and Kris to be in love with each other since they're already known as friends and are basically hyung and dongsaeng.    Chanyeol sits right in front of the tanned-skin boy. "A-are you kidding me?" He whiffs. "Nonsense..."   Suho stares at the giant. He made a killer expression on his face to make the taller stop his unneeded jokes. Suho circled his arms around the younger's shoulder just to give him comfort. "Are you sure Jonginnie? I mean..where did you see them?" A question with a gently voice popped out from Suho's mouth.   Still stuck bowing his head, Jongin left the question unanswered for a while, his mind capturing his illegal boyfriend. Well, he only thought that the doe-eyed boy is his boyfriend, but when in fact, Kyungsoo actually hates him so much. It began on the days of the orentation week for the first-year students.  Jongin is the one of the many dozen of the new students in this high school.      * * * * *    

Shortest horror story in history: Today is Monday. Monday is like a math problem. Add the irritation, subtract the sleep, multiply the problems, divide the happiness. Many people hate how Monday is so far away from Friday and Friday is so damn close to Monday.

"Jonginnie! Wake up baby!" A voice broke the silence of the morning. It's 7 in the morning. All citizens already prepared their self for starting this wonderful Monday. It's quite cold outside as today is still January. The winter still dominate the feelings of the surrounding. She walk towards her son that was still covering his body using the blanket with his head buried into his pillow foul. She shakes her son's body slowly with a smile of enthusiastism. Today her son will begin his life as an independent boy. "Jongin, wake up baby." She brings her hands to Jongin's cheek playfully. The tanned boy opens his eyes slowly. He rubbed his eyes, contradicting his mother's face. "Umma..." He smiles warmly.

His mother stands and walks out of the room. "Get ready baby. Isn't today the day that you impatiently waited for?" She asked. "Get up and shower! All your things have already been moved downstairs. I've ironed your uniform." Her forefinger pointed to the cupboard. "I also want to prepare our breakfast."

Jongin was still half asleep as he just woke up from his dream. "O-okay ma," He answered softly, but still his voice was capable to be heard by someone that not so far from him, meaning his mother. He got out from his bed and grabbed his towel, heading to the bathroom lazily. Yes, the day has came. A day of his turning point to live his life. He will continue his education at a whole-boys high school. He was having a hard time. His old friends was giving him a hard time, especially the girls. He hated being surrounded by girls. His mother, who's always open-minded about those sort of things, could hardly believe that her own son was gay, however she accepted it. His father really surprised him when he said that it was okay that Jongin was gay, since he thought he was going to disown the boy.

Jongin grabbed his uniform and placed it on the bed to get a fresh set of clothes out as well as his toothbrush and toothpast

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter