Chapter 7

Head Over Heels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7 

 

 

 

 

Kris moans softly. "No you first." He whiffs. 

"No, you first." Suho tries to hide his blush.

Kris smiles. "I just want to say that after passing the gate, we need to walk a bit longer."

Please take me more longer Kris. Please. Wut-wait-what? Oh no! What has happened to me? Is this what Jongin said about falling in love at the first sight? Is this what Jongin feels with Kyungsoo? 

"Hello? Suho?" The taller blinks.

"Uh- yes. No big deal." Yeah no big deal Kris.

Kris chuckles softly as he notices Suho's face turn pink. He just assume that maybe Suho is uncomfortable with someone except for his roommates. Somehow he likes when he finds Suho's body language and the way he talk, is naturally cute. Unlike some people that he had met before had just overreacted and tried their hardest being cute. 

"Suho..." Kris stopped their silent war. 

Suho raises his eyebrows, sketches a smile as the sign of yes. 

"What flavor do you like most?" Kris asked while gazing at the small body next to him. 

Suho smiles softly. "Peanut butter," He answered.

"Wah I like that too. But Oreo is very delicious." 

Suho laughs. "I'd never thought a person like you loves to eat ice cream." 

Kris bows his head sheepishly. "Oh-yeah this is our secret. Promise me you'll never tell anyone else." 

Suho laughs uproariously. "Only if you treat me everyday." 

Kris pouts. He shakes his head. Leaving Suho's words unanswered as they pass the gate and walk towards the nearest Baskin Robbins Shop. 

"Kris? May I ask you a question?"

The tall boy nods. "Go ahead."

I just want to make sure that what has been uttered by Jongin a few days ago was wrong. Nothing more than that. "It's about Jongin and your roommate, Kyungsoo."

"So Jongin told me last night that Kyungsoo just..." Suho cuts his words as he feel afraid that Kris will get the creeps.

Kris smiles while he looks forward. "Just what? Just kissed me last night?" 

Suho blinks but nods slowly. 

"Kyungsoo and me are just friends. Nothing more than that." Kris smiles while he kicks a blank bottle in front of him. 

"But the kiss?" Suho raises his eyebrows. 

Kris shrugs. "It's just the doe-eyed boy's plan. I've nothing to do with that."

"Kyungsoo's plan?" Suho blinks. He was clueless. 

"Yeah, he just wants to show that he already has a boyfriend in front of Kim Jongin." 

Suho hums. "Well you know Jongin will never feel hopeless. Never." 

Kris nods. "I just don't know reason why Kyungsoo hates him." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter