Chapter 13

Head Over Heels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13

 

 

 

 

"You can fill up this form first; I’ll call Jongin for a while." Taecyeon sketching a smile and the the two nods their head simultaneously. He then glancing at his desk and capturing the timetable of the classes that pasted on the table. His finds the timetable for humanities first-year class. "So, probably he doesn’t have any classes in this morning." Taecyeon hums before tilting his head with a smile sketched on his face. "You two may wait for a moment while I’ll go to find out where he is now and take him here."

Taecyeon walks out from the office and walks passing the corridor. He needs to pass by another two buildings to reach the students’ dorms. He walks as fast as he can, not wanting to make the tanned-skin man’s parents waiting too long. Suddenly, he stops walking when there’s someone yelling at his name. It’s a gently and soft voice, obviously a woman. Taecyeon turns around and sketching a smile once his eyes captured a filial woman with a blonde hair walking towards him.

"Are you in hurry?" A soft voice comes out from the woman.

He smiles and nodding his head. "Well, I am actually looking for a student. Is there anything wrong, Hara?” He is mentioning the woman’s name gently.

Hara nodding her head, as a sign of understanding the man she’s talking with. “Oh nah, it’s just the principle just told us in the meeting earlier about the program that will be held along the upcoming semester break.” She smiles. “..And you’re the executive of the implementation activities.”

Taecyeon nods as he takes a file from Hara. “Ah I see.” He looks blindly at the file as his hand moves through the papers one by one.

Hara nods her head as well. “So the principal told us that we need to give her the tentative in Friday.” Hara shrugs. “We need to discuss about the activities as soon as possible.”

Taecyeon chuckles once the girl that standing in front of him gives him a shrug. “Ah I see.” Taecyeon nods his head while his eyes scanning the name of teachers that involved in the implementation of activities. “Since I need to do something for now, can you please tell the teachers that we’ll have a meeting during recess?”

Hara nods her head while smiles softly. “No big deal. I don’t have any classes right now to be honest.” She chuckles. 

 

* * * * *

 

Kris keeps an eye on the two men that sits against him as he flips his textbook absently. He takes his coffee and drinks it slowly as it’s still hot. The café isn’t that crowded since some students still sleeping in their dorm. It’s a routine for Kris and his roommates to take a breakfast as early as they can.

“Pft,” Baekhyun whispering to the man next to him. “Are you gonna ask him or nor?” Kyungsoo pokes the side of Baekhyun as he sketching a smile once he realized that Kris is staring at them curiously. Kyungsoo feels hesitate to ask but they needs to at least know why Kris was walking hand in hand with Suho.

“Yifan-yah.” Baekhyun chuckles as he calling the taller guy’s name.

Yifan tilts his head and looks to the man that called his name earlier. “What you want?”

“Aye, this guy..” Baekhyun rolls his eyes playfully.

Kyungsoo shakes his head afterwards before starts to talk, “Yifanie, can we ask you?” There goes the limited edition of the soft-spoken Kyungsoo.

Kris blinks as he feels curios with his roommates’ behaviour.  “Since when both of you turned to be like this?” Kris coughs, realizing the fact that his roommates have a mission that obviously involved himself.

Kyungsoo closes his eyes for a while and biting his lips before trying hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter