Chapter 6

Head Over Heels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6 

 

 

 

 

"I've told you Jongin, he doesn't love you. I mean he will never love you the way you love him." Chanyeol bites his lips as he feels furious with the situation that has happened earlier. He takes his handkerchief from his pocket to clean the water stain on Jongin's uniform. They sit on the bench at a tree where the place is quite calm as it's far from the main building. 

Jongin just keep silent. It's like screaming but no one can hear. He just loves the doe-eyed and that's all the reason why he keeps in faith and strives to win Kyungsoo's heart. 

"Jongin..." Chanyeol stops  the tanned-skin boy's imagination. He nods as a sign he heard the giant's voice. "You deserves better, can't you just stop?" 

Jongin's face turns sour. "I mean, there are a lot of people out there who is able to give you their love. You deserve better than him."

Jongin sketches a smiles. "I understand." He nods slowly and bows his head afterwards. 

"But, it's not as easy as what people think. I don't deserve it. Yeah, I know I don't deserve it. But there's a voice within my heart that keeps saying that he will give me a chance." He smiles as his tears drops softly on his cheeks. 

"But you're being hurt by someone you love Jongin..."

Jongin chuckles and holds the giant's hand. "Chanyeol, love is patient."

Chanyeol's ears grows wider as the words comes out from Jongin's mouth. Somehow he's squeezed by shame. He used to love Baekhyun before but then they just broke up due to their own selfishness and impatience in love. Jongin, even he's younger than him, he can think properly and understand what love is. 

Jongin's eyes look at Chanyeol. He smiles softly. "Yeol, love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous, love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense, and is not resentful. Love takes no pleasure in other peoples sins but delights in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes. Love does not come to an end." 

"It depends on us. Whether to wait for it to bloom or leave it as we're impatiently waiting." Jongin pats Chanyeol's head.

Chanyeol nods slowly. It's the truth. 

"I believe in turn of all this pain, I'll get my happiness soon." Jongin fakes a smiles.

* * * * * 

 

 

It's been a week since Jongin moved to this school. It's uncomfortable at the first but day by day, he seems like he found his real life. A place that no one could says "Hey you're gay!  This is wrong!" or "You're gay. You're illegal!" 

All boys high school, where it's a heaven of struggling gays who are eradicted by humans outside there. But here, no one will cross beam you to find your partner. It's free to asks "Hey are you Top?" or say "Hey I am Bottom" or say "Oh my, we're a perfecr match from heaven." If someone is gay and he searches for the Lord a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter