Chapter 3

Head Over Heels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

 

 

His teeth contradict to each other. The surrounding sound was quite cold, but his sweat splashed on his soft forehead. He bites his teeth while bowing his head and looking to the table, waiting impatiently for Baekhyun to come back with a tray of food. He was rolling his pen between his fore-finger and middle-finger. The older that sits on his edge still squeezed by a hundred of question about hows and whys Kyungsoo kissed him earlier.

Kris waits for the perfect time to ask the doe-eyed boy. Somehow, it's very ridiculous when someone being-cold on somebody without an unreasonable reason unless the tanned-skin boy have done something that Kyungsoo dislike very much. But still Kyungsoo never tell them about why Jongin was in the dog house by him.

Baekhyun approaches them carrying a tray. He smiles while taking a seat next to Kyungsoo. He sent a friendly blow towards Kyungsoo's shoulder then he claps his hands and take his chopsticks afterwards. Kris smirk while the owl boy stared at the white-milk skinned boy as his shoulder was slapped by Baekhyun earlier.

Baekhyun lifts his head once he realized that the other staring at him. "What?" He blinks with a pitch full of wondering. "I feel that I've used to much eyeliner on my eyes." He laughs softly. The two were still staring at him while their hands takes their chopsticks respectively. Kyungsoo, with an uninterested facial expression turns his gaze to his food. Baekhyun blinks while whispering something into the older's ear.

"What did I do?" He asked softly. Kris rolls his eyes leaving the question unanswered. Baekhyun exhales loudly. "Now I realized that this two are insane." He mumbling and stick out his tongue to the two. Kris' hand moves slowly on Baekhyun's pants and pinches his thigh. Baekhyun swarmed a little but immediately stopped after Kris puts his forefinger to his mouth as a sign of keep silent. Baekhyun nods, understanding.

Kris accost slowly. "Kyungsoo?" Baekhyun stared at the boy quite smaller than him. Kyungsoo nods his head after digesting his food. "About earlier..." 

"Forget it !" He  into the conversation immediately. The two raised their eyebrows a bit. "It's just an opera to make him stay away from me." His words pointing to tanned-skin man. 

The two blinks. "Op-era?" Baekhyun asked, confused. Kris also feels the same, waiting for the other words from Kyungsoo's mouth. 

Kyungsoo nods while sketches a warm smiles. "Neh, opera. It's same with opera, where people act beyond their real deportments. It's just a drama. I really want him to stay away from me. Nothing more than that." He sighs. "And, hell I won't kiss you at all but the situation forced me, to be honest.."

Kris pouts. Baekhyun withholds his laughter. But the point is, the two still couldn't find the answers of what the real reason Kyungsoo why kept avoiding Jongin. 

"Kyungsoo-?" With a softly voice, Kris embolden himself to ask what the real causes are. Kyungsoo nods, waiting for the older to continue his words. 

"Why do you hate him so much?" Kris smiles. "I mean, what have he done?"

Kyungsoo was silent for a while. "No answers for that." He rolls his eyes. 

Baekhyun whiffs. "Are you sure?"

"I am pretty sure and may I know why both of you are questioning me like this?"

Baekhyun was still confused. "Then what is the point of avoiding him?"

Kyungsoo sighs. "Quite damn. Can you tell me what is the point o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter