Chapter 4

Head Over Heels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

 

 

 

"Okay kids, wake up!" Suho claps his hands. He was already wearing his uniform as his biology class will be start at 9 in the morning. Suho will face his biggest examination this year as he's the last year student. Their school has three pure science classes. Today, the teachers from the education officials will briefing talking about how to answer the actual exam papers and also learn about how to understand the concept of scoring. Means, the three classes will consolidate in about 3 hours inside the hall. Besides Monday, another school events that is associated with talks could dull the students. 

"What time is it?" Chanyeol asked, still covering his body with the blanket. "I don't have any class this morning." He sounds lazy.

Suho walks to the casement and uncovers it. The sun rays penetrate their window. Jongin's covering his face using his pillow once the sun reached his face. 

"It's almost 9. Make sure you don't miss your classes." Suho plays his duty as a red among them three. He walk towards Jongin. Massaging the tanned-skin's back softly, giving some comfort. "Don't think so much about him okay? I'll try to help you." Suho uttered gently. No answer from Jongin.

Suho stands from the bed and heads to the door. "I need to go now. Don't miss your classes okay?" He swivels his body, sketching a bright smile at the two that were still lying on their bed. Suho's last words ommited unanswered by the two. 

Jongin's opens his eyes a little. The other collagues that located nearby their dorm, audible already began preparing for their school day. He woke up from the bed gently. He looks to the another side, Chanyeol still covered by his blanket. He sighs a little. He runs his hand on the back of his head. 

"Kyungsoo..." He uttered softly. The painful thing is knowing that we're not the reason why the person that we love most is smiling.  I hope one day you'll understand just how much you mean to me; yoy were everything in my eyes when everyone else saw you as just another boy. 

With Romeo and Juliet, you're talking about two people who meet one night, and get married the same night. I believe in love at first sight-and it has happened to me.

* * * * *

 

"So tell us about you." Jongin's roommate asked while the other was staring at him with his killer smile. Jongin smiles sheepishly. No answers pop out from his mouth. He folded his clothes and put it into the closet. 

The two blinks simultaneously. "I am Kim Joonmyeon. Well-known as Suho." Suho uninvited introduced himself. "Even though I am the oldest here, I will feel better if you don't call me hyung at all."

Jongin nodded as an understanding. 

"I am Park Chanyeol. People used to call me Chanyeol." A creepy smile sketched on his face. "Just tell me if there's anyone bully you here." He placed his hands onto Jongin's shoulder. "You're Kim Jongin right?"

Jongin's head nodde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter