Closet

Sneaky Ninja
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2: Closet

A/N: I apologise in advance. This is a short update, because, seriously, I can’t resist you. The comments made me laugh and happy. :)

Thank you for subscribing and upvoting. Thank you for reading this story. :)

 

 

 

 Dara was about to go to bed when she suddenly heard a knocking sound coming from her window. Her eyes widened and her heartbeat quickened.

 

‘What if it’s a monster? A ghost? A fan?’ she thought refusing to look at the direction of the window.

 

“Hey, it’s just me,” she heard. Dara gave a sigh of relief when she heard that oh-so familiar voice of her boyfriend.

 

                She rolled her eyes and looked exasperatedly at him.

 

“What are you doing here? I thought you were in Japan,” she said as she unlatched her window and let him in.

 

“What? I’m not allowed to surprise my girlfriend anymore?” he replied shaking off the snow on his coat and approaching his girlfriend for a back hug as she closes her window.

 

Dara cuddled closely to him as he hugged her closely to his body. Basking on her warmth and placing a kiss in the top of her forehead.

 

“I miss you,” she whispered to him burying her face on his chest.

 

“I miss you, too,” he replied as he carried Dara to her bed. They snuggled under the comforts of her blankets.

 

“When did you come back from Japan?”

 

“Just a few hours ago; I’ve gone directly here from the airport,” he said as he played with his girlfriend’s fingers. Dara, who was sitting in between his le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter