Shut Up

Sneaky Ninja
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7: Shut Up

 

Please forgive my errors.

Have fun reading!

 

 

August 2012

 

“Chun,” Junsu nudged Yoochun who was playing angry birds on his tablet.

“Hmm?”

“Look at Jae. He seems very happy,” Junsu said while looking at Jae who was cooking happily and that happy grin never leaving his face.

“Hmmmhmm,” Yoochun nodded as a sign of approval yet still completely absorbed with the game he’s playing.

“CHUN!” this time Junsu shouted with an added shakes to Yoochun’s shoulder causing the other to fall off the couch that they were both sitting on.

“JUNSU! That was my last shot! I will finally finish that level!” he shouted and jumped to tackle Junsu.

“But you won’t listen to me!” the other argued as he tries to untangle himself from Yoochun’s chokehold.

“Alright, guys, break it off. Time to eat,” Jaejoong said beckoning them to the dining table. The two then raced to the table like children. While eating their meal, Junsu kept looking at Jaejoong who still looked quite really happy. He nudged Yoochun again. Yoochun who was drinking water that time swallowed the liquid in the wrong tube and coughed profusely while simultaneously glaring at Junsu who was now looking at him apologetically. Meanwhile, the object of Junsu’s curiosity is oblivious to what’s happening between the two.

“I’m sorry. But look at Jaejoong! He still won’t stop smiling! He’s even ignoring us! I’m so worried about him!”

“Why don’t you ask him,” Yoochun irritably said and continued eating the delicious food that Jaejoong cooked for them.

“Jae,” Junsu started.

“Jae,” he called again because, obviously, Jaejoong is lost in his own world.

“Kim Jaejoong,” he tried once again when the first two calls became ineffective.

‘Ah, you won’t answer, huh,’ Junsu thought and then shouted, “Wah! Dara-noona is here!” which earned him a reaction from Jaejoong, not just the way he expected though.

“What? Where? Don’t let her in yet! I’m still not dressed well! I haven’t even used my newly bought perfume yet,” Jaejoong said while standing from his seat and trying to fix his hair.

Junsu and Yoochun looked incredulously at Jae and then at each other. Then Yoochun cleared his throat to get Jae’s attention.

“Uhhmm, Jae, Dara’s not-“

“Noona,” Jae interrupted.

“Dara-noona’s not here. Junsu was only playing with you because you’re ignoring him. Besides, you already broke up with her years ago, right?” Jae stiffened and sighed while Junsu smacked Yoochun’s head for being so tactless. Yoochun finally realized what he said and tried to change Jae’s mood and was now looking down dejectedly on his food.  

“Uhhmm, I mean, Dara-noona will definitely visit you here, because you’re still friends, right? Even though you’re not together now at least you’re still friends,” Yoochun said and laughed awkwardly. Junsu slapped his forehead and glared at Yoochun, his eyes shouting the message of:

“JUST SHUT UP!”

After eating their meal silently and awkwardly, the three of them prepared to go to the SBS Building for some contract signing.

 

 

 

2ne1 started their day early. Today they’re going to perform their comeback ‘I Love You’ in SBS Inkigayo. Upon arriving in the building, many artists bowed as a respect for 2ne1 and watched them with awe from afar. Their charisma is overflowing that the people around them stared at them with awe and paved way for them.

When the girls finally arrived at their waiting room and prepared for their costume and hair and make-up, Thunder entered the room to everyone’s delight, especially Dara, while bringing Dadoong. Chaerin, who is very fond of any animals, approached Dadoong right after Dara and let him out of his cage.

While the others were busy over Dadoong, the manager approached Dara and gave her a box which didn’t escape the eyes of Bom and the ever observant leader, CL. When the four of them were finally alone together, Bom suddenly asks, “What did manager gave you a while ago?” Dara then flinched and acted as if it was nothing.

“Just some stuff that I asked him to buy,” she said dismissively as CL and Bom looked at her suspiciously while Minzy was confused of what’s going on with her unnies.

“Really..? Just some stuff, huh? So, why are you hiding it from us?” Bom added and trying to grab the box from Dara.

Dara tried to get away from both Bom and CL who were trying their best to get the box out of her hands.

“Minzy, grab the box,” Bom said.

“Minzy NO,” Dara countered.

“Mingkki, get the box,” CL said and added a warning glare to the cornered maknae.

“I’m sorry Dara-unnie. But, I’m more scared of Bom-unnie and CL-unnie,” she said and took the box out of Dara’s reach and passed it on to Bom. Dara sighed dejectedly as the other three huddled to know what’s inside the box.

When the item inside the box was revealed, the three looked at Dara mischievous

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter