Phones

Sneaky Ninja
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5: Phones

WARNING: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

 

Dara stealthily walked out of the airport, going to the arrivals area where Jjangmae is waiting for her. But, when she arrived there, she saw her boyfriend instead, leaning against his car, staring directly at her.

 

Jae opened his arms and waited for Dara, but he was left dumbstruck when instead of seeing her girlfriend run to him after not seeing each other for a long time, Dara ran to the public transportation area and waved for a cab. She immediately got inside the car and shouted to the driver, “DRIVE FAST!”

 

But before the driver can even step on the accelerator, the passenger door opened and Dara was dragged out of the cab by strong hands.

 

“Let go of me, you pabo!” she said to him in a low voice, making sure that people will not take notice of them.

 

“Not until we talk,”

 

“What is there to talk, huh?!” she said and glared at him.

 

“Uh-mm… miss? Are you still going to need my services?” the cab driver interrupted them.

 

“No, she won’t,” Jae said, taking some won out of his wallet and giving them to the driver before closing the door. Leaving an agape Dara looking regretfully at the cab that just drove away.

 

“Let’s go now. We need to talk,” he said holding out his hand for Dara. But, she ignored him and immediately ran to his car, going for the driver seat. Jae’s eyes widened and hurriedly ran after her. The car was already moving when Jae barely sat on the passenger seat, looking at his girlfriend exasperatedly.

 

“Dara, please calm down and let me drive the car,” he asked her soothingly. She simply ignored him and even stepped on the accelerator harder. Jae instantly gripped the seatbelt.

 

“Baby, we’re going at 110 km/hr, please slow down,” Jae said fearfully. “Baby, please, you need to slow down,” still being ignored by Dara, Jae tried another one, “Baby, Jagiya, Dara, please slow down and let me drive. I don’t want us to die now. We’re still going to get married and make babies, lots of beautiful babies,” he said already begging. But Dara just glared at him, even stepping more on the accelerator harder.

 

“BABY! EYES ON THE ROAD! THE ROAD!” he shouted, his eyes widening at their speed. They’re going at 120km now. It’s a good thing they’re not in a populated area of Seoul or else they’ll be having multiple traffic tickets by now.

 

Jae figured another tactic is necessary in order to get control of the situation.

 

“Sandara Park, stop the car right now,” he said in a dangerous voice. This time, Dara knows he means business. This is a side of Jae that she rarely sees. She knows that he is mad now, real mad. But, she just dismissed it, because he’s apparently not the only one wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter