Handcuffs

Sneaky Ninja
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3: Handcuffs

WARNING: SLIGHTLY RATED

You've been warned. Let your imagination run wild.

 

 

 

 

“KIM JAEJOONG!” Dara shouted, enraged, while glaring at her boyfriend who was simply smiling at her deviously.

 

“I didn’t mean to do it, Jagiya. I promise,” he said pleadingly, his voice begging, although you can obviously see in his eyes that he’s enjoying their current situation.

 

“Why do you have to drop the key in the sink? What am I going to do now? I won’t be able to attend SUJU’s Super Show 6. You know that Donghae invited me there,” Dara said pouting at her boyfriend who in turn kissed her pouting lips.

 

Dara rolled her eyes, “This is not the time for that. I am mad right now,” she said. “You won’t appease my anger through kisses, Kim Jaejoong,” she said putting a hand on her waist.

 

“I can at least try, right?” he replied winking at her with that overly-charming smile still plastered on his face. Dara then slightly smacked Jae on his arm and pouted yet again.

 

“I’m sorry, Jagiya. I just can’t resist. You know how much I love your lips,” he said as he grabbed her close to his body and planted a kiss on her forehead.

 

“Tsk, be thankful that I love you, Kim Jaejoong,” she said snuggling to him.

 

“Every single moment, Jagiya, I am blessed, for I have you,” he whispered into her ears which made her heart melt and involuntarily tug her lips to smile.

 

“Please, stop being cheesy. We should probably get dressed,” she replied while hiding her smile and her red face.

 

“But, I love seeing your body,” he said while trailing his eyes up and down her ness. He then looked directly into her eyes and his lips.

 

Dara’s face burned bright red once again at the acts of her boyfriend and turned to get her underwear.

 

“Stop seducing me!” sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter