Ramyun

Sneaky Ninja
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4: Ramyun

 

 

“Cheondung, someone’s looking for you,” a staff said as he entered MBLAQ’s waiting room.

 

Every member looked at the staff and then at Thunder.

 

“I know what you’re thinking. It’s not Noona. She’s currently in Macau,” Thunder said as he smiled, pleased at their crestfallen expressions. He then proceeded out of their waiting room to meet the person.

 

Cheondung smiled knowingly as he saw his hopefully soon-to-be-brother-in-law leaning on the wall with all the star struck female (and some male) idols and personnel just staring at him.

 

He approached the guy and tapped him on the shoulder. They both smiled at each other when recognition finally dawned on the guy’s face.

 

“Good luck on your performance later. We’ll be supporting you,” Jae said as he ruffled Thunder’s hair. Cheondung smiled and nodded at the big brother that he never had.

 

“Thank you, Hyung,” he replied bowing to Jae with respect.

 

“Your Noona also sends her regards. She said that she knows that you will do your best and that she’ll always be your number one fan,” Jae said affectionately while remembering his girlfriend.

 

“Ah, I’ll message Noona before our performance,” Thunder said which earned him a nod and a smile from Jaejoong. “So, are you and noona not fighting anymore?” Cheondung asked curiously.

 

“She’s still mad at me and I’m still a little bit mad at her but we love each other so we’ll go through this,” he replied and handed Cheondung a bag. Thunder looked inside and saw a sealed bowl of ramyun.

 

“She told me to bring you this and told me to be here for you,” Jae said as an explanation.

 

“Ah, neh, thank you, hyung,” he said smiling and then looked confusedly at Jaejoong. “I don’t get the two of you at all. It seems like you’re both fighting and not fighting at the same time,”

 

At the said, Jae laughed out loud, earning them a few curious looks from the onlookers and gossipers.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter