Coins

Sneaky Ninja
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6: Coins

 

I would like to apologise for the errors.

Also, have fun reading!

 

 

 

Dara was tiptoeing carefully to the door, navigating through the furniture in the dark when the lights suddenly and a demanding voice was heard which made Dara turn to the person guiltily.

 

“Where are you going?”

 

“Uhhmmm… to jog?

 

“At 8pm in the evening?”

 

“Uhmm… y-yes?”

 

“While wearing a dress? In a 2-inch stilettos?”

 

“Errr---,”

 

‘How do I get out of this one?’ Dara thought staring at Bom with pleading eyes.

 

“Uhhmmm… Bommie,” she began but was cut-offed by Bom’s adorable laugh.

 

“You know that there’s no need to sneak out now. We know that you’ve been dating for years,” Bom said and proceeded to munch the corn that she was holding.

 

“Sorry, Bommie, just force of habit,”

 

“Oh, well, it’s always fun to see your reaction every time I do that,” and then she laughed and proceeded to lounge herself on their sofa. “Oh, by the way, tell Kim Jaejoong to buy me corn,”

 

“And if he brought me some new Rilakkuma items from Japan”

 

“Also, unnie, if hyung found some new Gundam collectible for me, please?”

 

CL and Minzy said respectively as they exited their own rooms upon hearing Bom laugh. Dara shook her head with affection.

 

“He’s spoiling you too much,” she said in which Bom replied, “That’s a prerequisite of dating you, you know,”

 

Dara laughed and said her goodbyes to the girls, promising them to ask Jae about their requests.

 

She proceeded outside the building into one of Jae’s secret car, very much excited about tonight’s date.

 

When she entered the car, she turned to Jae with a full blown smile on her face, only to find out that it’s not Jae but paparazzo who was also staring back at her with a shock face.

 

“Errrrr…. Ummmm….,” Dara began. But before she can say anything else, the car door on her side opened and she was grabbed. The stranger covered and carried her out of the car into another.

 

The stranger then walked back to the paparazzo that was still wasn’t able to recover about everything happening too fast. The stranger grabbed the camera and closed the car door on the paparazzo’s shocked face. He wasn’t even able to react. He just sat there on his car shocked and confused about everything that’s happened.

 

 

The two people drove silently together until they arrived at N Seoul Tower.

 

“Jae? What about the paparazzo? Would it stir trouble?”

 

“Don’t worry about it. Although he might recognize you, I made sure to have my face covered. I’ll use my connections to keep everything under wraps,” he said, kissed Dara’s forehead and got out of the car. He then moved to the other side to open the door for Dara.

 

The couple walked inside the tower which has an overwhelming amount of people: families, friends and couples. They rode the elevator until they reached 2F. Dara jumped excitedly at the prospect of what they’re going to do there. She immediately dragged Jaejoong to the place where they’re going to buy heart coins. Jaejoong watched amusedly as his girlfriend bought about three pieces of heart coins for each of them.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter