Silhouette

Sneaky Ninja
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9: Silhouette

 

Please forgive my errors.

Have fun reading!

 

 

 

They have a lot of plans for this day. Our favourite couple, Kim Jaejoong and Sandara Park, are going to go around Gangnam-gu (in their disguise, of course) and also visit Jaejoong’s businesses situated in the area. First, they’re going to Bum’s Story located on Nonhyeon-dong.

None of the people noticed that two of Korea’s biggest stars just entered the restaurant, except, of course, for the loyal staff that have known about these two’s relationship and chose to keep their boss’ privacy. Some of the staff discreetly bowed and urged the two to the VIP area like any other customer as to not arise any suspicion.

“Have they arrived yet?” Jaejoong asked.

“Yes, sir. They’re all waiting for you,” he replied bowing to the two before leaving.

“What is he talking about?” Dara asked while opening the door to the VIP room. Before Jaejoong could answer, though, Dara was immediately gathered into a hug by one of Jaejoong’s older sister.

“Dara! I’m so glad that Jaejoong finally let you see us. It’s been so long,” Minkyoung said ushering Dara inside to the rest of Jaejoong’s family.

“Noona, you met her last weekend,” Jaejoong grumbled as he was immediately dismissed by her sister through a wave of her arm. Each and every one then took a turn to hug and greet Dara. Jaejoong simply shook his head and sat next to his dad at the head of the table.

“Tsk, sometimes, I think they love her more than they love me,” Jaejoong said complaining, earning him a laugh from his father and a pat in the back. Jaejoong, again, shook his head but also can’t help but smile as she saw the women of his family interact with his Dara.

“Imo! I thought you were still in China,” Dara exclaimed while hugging and giving Jaejoong’s biological mother a kiss on the cheek.

“Oh, shush dear, stop calling me Imo. You should really practice calling me eomma now. After all, you and Jaejoong are engaged,” she replied motioning to the engagement ring in Dara’s finger.

Noise then immediately ceased for a moment as all eight of Jaejoong’s sisters directed their sight to Dara’s hand which was adorned by a simple yet elegant diamond ring.

“Kyaaahhh~~~!” Sookjin shouted which was immediately followed by the rest of Jaejoong’s sisters.

“OhmyGod, OhmyGod! This is beautiful! Why didn’t we know about this?!” Sooyoung said grabbing Dara’s hand while inspecting the ring.

“Shhh..shhh.shhh,” Dara said trying to calm and quiet down the excited ladies but the girls were still talking in rapid succession and giggling like fangirls as they talk about the wedding. Dara though was saved from their torment when another person grabbed and hugged her.

“Welcome to the family, Dara,” Jaejoong’s adoptive mother said.

Dara smiled and wiped the tears that were running down Jae’s mother’s face, “Thank you, Imo,”

“Eomma now, dear,” she said.

“Eomma,” Dara whispered and once again she was enveloped in Jae’s mother’s hug.

“Oh, stop that emotional thing and let’s go eat,” Jaejoong’s father said, motioning them all to sit down for a meal.

“Ah, wait, we’re still waiting for someone,” Jaejoong said. Right after he said that, the door to the VIP room opened and out revealed Dara’s family. There was Sanghyun, Durami and Dara’s mom. Dara immediately stood up to hug her family, followed by Jaejoong who shook Sanghyun’s hand, ruffled Durami’s hair and hugged and kissed Dara’s mom.

“Eomma, I’m glad you can come,” Jaejoong said. The rest of Jaejoong’s family then moved to greet Dara’s.

Dara and Jaejoong smiled as they watched both of their families interact comfortably and so familiarly.

“Oh, what are the two of you doing there? Come on, let’s go eat with everyone,” Jaejoong’s father exclaimed as everyone sat to eat together and enjoy each other’s company. All of Jaejoong’s sisters and mothers and even Dara’s mother and sister talked excitedly about the preparation for the wedding. It seems that all of them have forgotten the opinion of the bride for this matter due to the excitement of the news. Meanwhile, Sanghyun, who was outnumbered as one of the few guys present there, moved to talk with Jae’s father regarding music and career.

Jaejoong’s hand seeks Dara’s and held her gaze. He was about to give her a peck on the lips, a cough made them jumped away from each other.

“Uhhumm, Hyung, I’m going ahead,” Sanghyun said, “I still need to meet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter