Sneaky No More

Sneaky Ninja
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10: Sneaky No More

 

Please forgive my errors.

Have fun reading!

 

 

 

The incessant ringing of his phone was the sound that woke Kim Jaejoong up. He groggily sat on his bed and looked at the caller. It was Yoochun. Jae glared at his phone and answered it irritated.

“This better be good, Yoochun,”

“Jae, are you with Dara-noona?” Yoochun asked gravely.

“Yeah, what’s wrong?” he asked while Dara stirred upon hearing Jaejoong’s worried voice.

“There’s trouble. Turn on your television. And YG asked you to go to YG building as soon as possible. Be discreet,” he said and ended the call. Jaejoong immediately got the remote and the television in his room. Upon doing so, they saw both of their faces plastered in the news. He tried switching channels but it’s the same. Kim Jaejoong and Dara Park’s relationship is being broadcasted all over Korea. And why wouldn’t it be? They’re two of the biggest celebrities in the country; Too bad for Dispatch, though, because they’re not the one who discovered the relationship.

Dara then held Jaejoong’s hand, “Well, it’s not like we can hide it forever. We’re not even trying to hide it in the first place,”

“Ah, but I’ll miss all those times of sneaking around. And I really value our privacy,” he replied hugging her closely to himself.

“I know. But sooner or later we have to face this and its possible repercussions to our career,” she replied now slightly getting worried.

“Whatever it will be, we’ll face it together,” Jaejoong replied, giving her a kiss, “We should probably get ready. President Yang is waiting for us,”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Camera flashes and never ending questions were the things that welcomed Jaejoong and Dara as they arrived in front of the YG building. Bodyguards immediately approached to protect them as Jaejoong assisted Dara out of his luxurious car. He protectively wrapped his arms around her as they enter the building. If there was any doubt before that Kim Jaejoong and Dara Park are dating, here is the proof that’ll wash those doubts away.

When they entered YG’s office, the couple was surprised upon the presence of their close friends in the industry. There were the members of JYJ and the rest of the YG family, all of thing sporting worried faces.

“Uhh, what’s wrong? Why do you all look so worried?” Jaejoong asked, the only one who seemed calm in this situation is Yang Hyun Suk.

“Oppa, the media now know about your relationship,” it was Chaerin who answered.

“Ah, don’t worry about it. We’ll be ready for any consequences

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter