Hotel Room

Sneaky Ninja
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1: Hotel Room

 

A/N: First of all, THANK YOU for everyone who subscribed and upvoted this story. I really appreciate it. *bows*

2nd: Please forgive the lame title; I’m not quite creative with titles and stuff, my apologies.

3rd: Please forgive my grammar and I ask for your patience regarding updates.

 

 

“Alright, everyone, position, please! We’re going to start the filming!” the PD said as each person moved to their designated place.

“Annnddd… ACTION!”

 

 

“Welcome once again to another week of IDOOL VISIIT!!!” Yoo Jae Sook said smiling at the camera.

 

“With me today are Kwanghee and Heechul, and we’re currently in front of the famed Park Hyatt Hotel,” he added gesturing at the tall tower behind him.

 

“That’s right! Today we’re going to visit one of the coolest girl groups of Korea!” Heechul exclaimed excitedly.

 

“We’re visiting 2NE1!” the three of them shouted while doing the hand sign of 2ne1.

 

 

The three hosts walked together towards the entrance of the hotel with two cameramen following them.

 

“We heard that 2ne1’s Dara is an early riser, so, we’re going to visit her first,” Heechul said looking at the camera.

 

A few moments later, they arrived in front of Dara’s said hotel room. All of them looked at each other excitedly while Jae Sook motioned for everyone to be quiet as he turned the knob and slowly opened the door.

 

They all walked slowly past the receiving area and towards the bed. But, to their disappointment, the sheets were sprawled and there was no Dara lying sleeping. In fact, there was no Dara in the vicinity.

 

“Ahw, too bad,” said Kwanghee, voicing out everyone’s sentiments.

 

Just then, they all heard the shower stop. Everyone stiffened at the implications.

 

‘This might be even better! We’re going to see a fresh from the shower Dara!’ they all thought.

 

 

They waited with abated breath as they saw the knob from the bathroom slowly turning. Their eyes widened and their jaws drop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter