Chapter 7

Can you mend my broken heart?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gary’s POV

“JH is really a girl with surprise. She seems to be a mystery to every one of us. The incident just now had shocked us. We did not know she is a rich man’s daughter. Why did she distant herself from others?
What had happened to her? To think back, she always seemed to have sadness on her face.

Why can’t I get her off my mind? She is just a team member from the other team. She did not even talk to me. I must be going mad. Better go to sleep now.

Next day morning

It was still too early to go back to camp. I should go for a jog before heading back.

After jogging for an hour around the estate, I stopped in front of my favourite café for my coffee. I stopped at my track. It was her again – Jihyo. She was sitting alone at a corner drinking Iced Americano. She just quietly sat there and completely in daze. Why do I feel my heart aching while I looked at her? Is it that I can feel sadness from her?

I stared at her for a long time, I even forgot my drinks and headed back home to wash up with a confused mind. Why do I have a strange feeling towards her? I should stop thinking and head back to the camp.”

----

In Camp @ dinner time

“Guys!!guys!! You all are here…. I got news from you. Last night after I went home, being curious, I did a check out on Song Ji Hyo. I found out some news about her. I think I now understand what is Mr Yu referring to!” Kwangsoo exclaimed. “Let us go to a quiet place to discuss about it. It will be bad if other people heard about it and started to spread it, it will upset her if she heard it”

“Let’s go out to discuss.Haha, you should go and grab the girls, think they also want to understand her more.” Said JK while he walked out with Gary and Kwangsoo.

When they settled down in a rest area near the training field, Kwangsoo took out a few news a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter