Chapter 14

Can you mend my broken heart?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally on the 6th day, there was news. The team was found. One of the members got injured during a heavy downpour, a tree collasped near him and hit his arm. The satelite phone that he was holding onto was also damaged in the progress. With an injured team member and a damaged satelite phone, they were unable to call for any help. The only thing that they could do was to apply first aid on the injured team mate and helped him out of the jungle. They followed the map and rationed their food and water supply. With great team work and help from the map, finally they made their way out of the jungle. All were send to the near by hospital for check up and attended to their dehydration and injury. But all of them were safe and sound.

Everyone re-joyed upon hearing the news. Tears started to flow down Jh's face. This was the first time she had cried after that whole incident. She had held on to the belief that Gary would be safe. And indeed, it came true. Gary was safe and he would be back after a few days.

Few days later, a plane landed at the military airport. These meant the safe arrival of the team who went oversea for training. As one by one step out of the plane. The crowd waited at the air field cheered loudly. Everyone including the injured team member were back. 

When Gary stepped out of the plane, he looked around for JH. He found her standing at a corner looking at him. They looked at each other from far and thousand words seemed to.be exchanging

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter