Chapter 4

Can you mend my broken heart?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been a long morning with lots of training going on. Major Kim had a high expectation for her team. She pushed them to their limit from time to time, but the girls did not fail her. They tried their best and always give her the result that she wanted at the end of the training. Finally it was lunch time.

-------------

In the canteen

Everyone had seated down and started eating. Haha and Kwangsoo entered the canteen and scanned around the place. They found the 3 girls sitting at the corner chit chatting while eating.

Kwangsoo: Hyung… Shall we approach them now??? Gary and Jong Kook hyung will approach the girl at the corner. I am so nervous. Will they turn down our invitiation???”

Haha: “Do not be a scary cat. Remember I am playboy haha. No girls can turn me down. Lets go”

“Hi, I am Haha and this is Kwangsoo. Nice to meet you. Welcome to the commando camp. We are from Thunder Team. Know that you all just arrived few days ago, if you all need to any help, can always come to find us.”

“Hello, I am Rena and this is Suzy and En Hyn. Nice know you too. Yeah, we all just arrived few days ago. We are still trying to settle down. If we need any help, we will look for you all. Thanks.”

“How about we throw a celebration to welcome you all? I believe that your rest day will be next weekend. Shall we chill out at X Bar at downtown? That place is quite popular nowadays; our team shall pay the tab. It will be a welcome party for you all.”

“That sounds like a good idea. We had been training hard. We should spend sometimes to relax and enjoy ourselves. Partying sound good to me.” Suzy replied, and the others agreed.

“So let us meet outside the place at 9pm next Saturday?” asked Kwangsoo.

“Ok, see you then.” Replied Rena.

After bidding farewell to the girls, Haha and Kwangsoo went back to meet up with Gary and Jong Kook.

“We did it! We managed to ask 3 girls to go out with us, so it will left that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter