Chapter 3

Can you mend my broken heart?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Training Day – starting 5am

The girls started to assemble at the field in their uniform. All are so excited for the training. Being a commando is their dream and after 6 months of training, only a group of 15 soldiers will be selected. The rest will have to go back to their respective departments, so everyone is going to try their best.

-------------

Ji Hyo’s POV

Today is the first day of training. I cannot fail. I must be the best.  FIGHTING.

-------------

The training for the day is tough, but all the girls pulled it with strong determination. They still remember on the first day when they arrived to the camp what Major Kim had told them.

-------------

Major Kim’s Speech

I am your commanding commander for the next 6 months. In this coming 6 months, it will be tough for everyone. And I would say VERY TOUGH should be the word. You can give up now if you want to or you think you are not up to the job.

This is the first female commando camp that we ever have. We are facing a lot of pressure from all areas. People questioned if we are up to the job, are we capable to protect the country or accomplished whichever mission that was passed to us. Are we as good as the male commando? Some people say we should not even be setting up a female team.

We as the first batch of female commandos, we had to prove them wrong. We are the best of the best. All of you are the best of your respective teams. We will make them know that we are the Best. Believe me, if you all c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter