Chapter 9

Can you mend my broken heart?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo's Pov

Training was tough for the next few weeks. A lot of us had dropped out. We were left with only 40 of us at the end of the 3th month. Rena, Suzy, Ee Hyn and I had become very close team mates and friends. I had started to open up my heart bit by bit. Everyday, Gary would passed me a cup of Iced Americano and if I stayed back in camp during weekend he would bring me food. But we never talk much to one another, most time his face would turn red after passing me things and he would left shortly.

Haha announced to us that he was getting married and we were all invited to his wedding. And of course, Gary, Jk and KS were his best men. We were supposed to bring our partner to attend his wedding. Just as I was thinking what should I do, Gary came up to me and ask "can I ask you to be my partner on that day?" He asked. I was surprised by his question. " I do not have a girlfriend, so can you be my partner for that night?" He was so shy when he said that, even his ears turned red. I could not help but laughed at him. I agreed to it shyly and told him that I will meet him directly at the wedding location as he would be there early to help out.

Haha's wedding

That day, i decided to wear a white simple dress for his wedding. I braided up my hair and put on simple makeup. When i reached the venue, i saw Gary, KS and JK running around the place helping out with the decoration. I went forward and asked " Do you all need any help?" They looked and me and looked shocked.

JK " oh you are here so early. Do not worry, we are almost done. Just a bit more will do. Just sit down and enjoy yourself."

KS " Yeah, just a bit more. Hyung, can you help me to hold on to the leader so i can put up the decoration." and they walked away leaving us alone.

Gary's face blushed again. He had this silly smile on his face and kept staring at me. "Gary, is there anything wrong?" Gary got back to his sense, he scratched his head and said " Nothing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter