Chapter 13

Can you mend my broken heart?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had an hour later since Suzy informed them of the news and the news was further  confirmed by Major Kim. A small team led by Gary had went missing on their exercise in the jungle area. They had totally lost contact for several hours and no one knew what had happened. Search teams had been dispatched and started their search from the last known location.

The girls were worried for both the team and Ji Hyo. She had been sitting at her bed for the past hour, she stared into the blank and never spoke a word. Suzy and Rena approached her. "Ji Hyo, are you ok? You can talk to us if you need to, do not keep everything to yourself." JH looked up and shook her head. "I will be ok. Do not worry." She turned away and left them with no choice but to move away. They looked at one another and did not know what to do to help her. They could just wait for the news update.

A few hours had passed, there was still no news about them. The girls kept a look out on JH. She still sitting at her bed emitionless. This made them even more worried. JH, just hang in there, Gary will be ok. They prayed.

JH's POV

Gary and his team had went missing. What had happened? Will he be ok? He promised me that he will be there for me. What had happen to him?

I believe he will be back he promised me. I shall have faith and wait for him. I still need to talk to him when he is back.

Time passed so slowly. There was still no news yet. It had already been a day. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter