Chapter 15

Can you mend my broken heart?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 years later

"Jihyo ah, have you inform Major Kim?"

"Not yet. I will do it next week."

"Next week? Will that be ok? You must inform her soon."

Jihyo  nodded her head while helping Gary to adjust his tie.

"Now it is ok. You may go to work. The jacket is hanging there. Let me pick it up for you."

"I will do it. Do not worry."

"Remember drink lesser coffee. You are already 2 month pregnant."

"Oppa. Don't be so naggy. I will take care of myself. As for you, take care of yourself at work. How are you coping with the office life? Is it tough for you?"

"Don't worry my dear. I am getting used to it after several months of working. Father is old and need someone to help him and I already reached the age of leaving the force. Maybe it is the right time for me to assist him in some of his business."

"Oppa... thank you for helping my father. I still want to stay a few more years in army. If without you, I do not know what to do."

"Silly girl. Just remember I will always be there for you in regardless what happen. Come let me drive you back to camp before I head to work."

"Let's go oppa."

Heading onto each other they headed out of the door. Glancing at each other eyes, they let of a sweet smile. 

--------------

Thank you for the support.. reach the end of the story... hope you all like it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter