Chapter 5

Can you mend my broken heart?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy “WOW, this place is really packed.”

“The music is good here. No wonder it is packed. Let’s us find some place to settle down before we go and get our drinks.” JK said as he guided the group into the bar while scanning around the bar to find some seats.  Suddenly Gary just stopped in his path, “Hwang, look upstair at the VIP area. The lady in black tube dress sitting alone in the area. Isn’t that Jihyo??” “Hmmm, yes. It is Jihyo, I thought she is not coming?? How come she is here??”

Everyone stopped at their track and looked upstairs. Ji hyo was sitting alone in the area with a few empty bottles of wine and beer in front of her. She was staring into the space and ignoring those guys that tried to approach her. She seemed to look sad and lost in her own world.

“Hwang, shall we go upstairs to join her? She is alone anywhere.” Haha asked as the whole place was packed and not a single seat available other than those around JH. They agreed and made their way there.

2 drunken guys approached JH at this moment. One of them put his hand on her shoulder and the other one reached out to touch her. “Get your hands off me!!”  JH gave a cold stare and grabbed the hand off her shoulder while twisting it around and pinned him down. This caused the man to scream in pain and asked his friend to help him His friend saw what happened, he grabbed an empty bottle and wanted to attack her. An unknown hand grabbed the attacker in time and pushed him away. The attacker fall and smashed into the glass table and it shattered into pieces. Leaving the attacker laying on the floor groaning in pain.

JH looked up and found out that it was Gary that helped her and the rest of the team was behind him. “Are you ok?” Gary asked. “ I do not need your help, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter