Chapter 6

Can you mend my broken heart?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 Years ago

This was our first trip together. Our graduation trip. We had lots to discuss and talked about even though we had known each other since young. Our families are business partner and good friends, therefore since young, we always play together and he was my childhood friend. Slowly as we grew up, we fell in love. And our parents were so pleased with it.  He is always my oppa, my supporter and my pillar of my life.  He was always there when I need him. We talked about anything and everything. He understands me well and even my slightest change in my mood or facial expression, he would understand what I need or want.

We were talking on our dreams and ambitions. He told me how much he hoped to be a commando even though his family strongly objected it. He knows being the only son in the family; all hopes were pinned on him. He could only give up his dreams and take over his family business when his father retired.

We were driving up to the mountain top resort. In a deserted road, suddenly we saw a man lying in the middle of the road with patches of blood on the floor.

“Oppa, stop the car! We need to help him…”

“No we cannot! It is not safe!”

“Oppa, please stop the car, we cannot leave him out there. He needs our help. Or else he might die. Oppa… please…”

He gave in to her pleading and stopped the car along the road side. The moment they step out of the car, 2 men rushed over from the bushes and pin JH down.

“Do not harm her, I will give you anything.”

The “injured” man suddenly seated up and walked over to them, on his hand, he held a sharp knife.

“Give me everything that you have.” Demanded the man.

Joongki immediately passed them all the money including the car key. “Please let us go. I have passed everything to you.”

One of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter