002

Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seokjin gave a knowing smile towards Hoseok and Jimin before he gazed at Jungkook, his grin widened. "Jungkookie, I dare you to live with Taehyung until both of you graduate," And that made Taehyung choke on his saliva as he stared at Seokjin with his eyes widened. "WHAT?!"

Taehyung, still in his dazed state, walked to class with his fellow member, Jimin. His mind was clouded, he was thinking about what would happen when his crush dongsaeng living with him. How was he going to survive living with that fluff of sunshine when he's there going crazy even when the boy is not around. Just by the thought of living with Jungkook made him all nervous and sweaty yet excited and happy. Jungkook was his best friend, of course but these days he was a little different around the younger boy.

His feelings were stronger and he was feeling a lot more for the dark haired younger boy than he had been in the past few years. He wasn't sure whether he should confess or not. The younger didn't seem to be attracted to him, and Taehyung was sure that the boy likes girls instead of guys. He unknowingly let out a groan in frustration the moment he sat on his seat next to Jimin. Jimin looked at Taehyung weirdly before nudging his side, snapping the blonde male out of his thoughts. "What's wrong with you?" The brunette asked with an eyebrow raised, obviously not amused with Taehyung's behavior. Taehyung was always the weird one, doing things unexpected and such so Jimin wasn't really surprised to hear the boy suddenly groaning.

Taehyung pouted and shook his head, waving Jimin away as he lied his head down on the table and closed his eyes shut. He thought about Jungkook, how was he doing in class, how the boy takes notes with his tongue sticking out slightly at the corner of his lips, how he smiles when he got the right answer to the questions about the vampire history, literally everything. During his free time, he would sit on a tree that has a great view of Jungkook's class and Jungkook who sat in the corner at the back, away from other people. No one knew that he do that every day, it was his little secret. He just had to see Jungkook, no matter what.

The teacher came in class and Taehyung sat up straight, focusing on the teacher. 'You have to focus. You'll see Jungkook again.. He'll be living with you now.' He told himself and fortunately got his mind off Jungkook and stared at the teacher, "Okay, class. Open your book to page 1 and we'll discuss about the ability to manipulate a person's mind and test it out." The teacher, Mr. Sang, said.

...

 School ended and it was time for Jungkook to pack his stuff and move into Taehyung's house. That boy was actually very excited to move into Taehyung's place because Taehyung was his ultimate best friend and they hadn't hung out in awhile because of Taehyung being a little different but he missed the older guy and wanted to bring back their friendship that they had before. Not that their current friendship is different but Taehyung acted weird around him and Jungkook wanted to change that. 'Maybe it's because we haven't play together in awhile.' He thought and whistled as he walked out of the gates.

Jungkook was walking with his hands in his pockets before he stopped when a hand tapped his shoulder, "Jungkook!" It was Taehyung and he had his lense-less glasses perched up on the bridge of his nose. Suddenly, Jungkook's heartbeat went fast at the sight of the elder. He looked at Taehyung with his eyes widened as his heartbeat went faster and faster and he gulped down his saliva that gathered in his mouth. 'When was Taehyung hyung this attractive?' He asked himself before he snapped out of his own little world and smiled awkwardly at Taehyung, "Hey, hyung. Sorry, I didn't notice you." Taehyung just chuckled and shook his head a little, smiling as well. "That's alright. I was wondering if I, maybe, can help you out with moving your things." 

The dark haired boy was trying so hard to calm down his heart rate and he nodded his head, "Oh sure, hyung. I think I do need help." Jungkook grinned sheepishly once his heartbeat went back to normal and slung an arm around Taehyung's neck. "Off to my house!" He exclaimed and literally dragged the poor blonde boy to his house. They played around and did a few jokes along the way. It fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter