001

Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a beautiful morning, the sun was shining ever so brightly, just like how it usual does every single day in Creek Hill. Jeon Jungkook was walking into the school grounds, fingers wrapped tightly around the strap of his backpack. It was the first day of school after summer break and he was excited yet nervous because he had to see his test results from the last test before summer. He groaned inwardly as he thought about his results. 

'I did well, didn't I. I managed to capture the deer, and I did find the golden pearl.' He chewed on his bottom lip, being all fidgety with the straps as he walked towards the news board. That was Jeon Jungkook, the perfectionist. He had to ace everything or he'll throw a crazy fit towards his hyungs. 'Ah, I'm going insane!' He picked up his pace and walked faster to it, seeing that no one was around yet since it was still early for classes to start, Jungkook stood in front of the board in a blink of an eye. While searching for his name, someone had accidentally bumped into his shoulder.

As he was in his grumpy mood, he turned to the side and was about to give the person his icy glare but immediately punched that person's shoulder. It was Seokjin, one of his hyungs from his gang. Hard to believe that the cutie kid Jungkook was in a gang right. Seeing him fight was even more unbelievable. Seokjin groaned in pain and glared at Jungkook, "Yah, Jeon Jungkook! What was that for? Geez, you're getting stronger already." The older male jutted out his lips into a disgusting pout that made Jungkook faked a gag and rolled his eyes, "Your fault for bumping into me and not apologizing." He muttered and focused his gaze back on the list of names.

Seokjin resisted the urge to just whack the younger's head and inhaled deeply, scrunching up his nose in annoyance. "At least give me a hug, you idiot! We haven't seen each other for a long time." He sobbed pitifully in attempt to avert Jungkook's attention from the list but the latter didn't even glance at him, "Hyung, we saw each other yesterday." Jungkook replied calmly then grinned goofily once he saw his name, sliding his index finger against his name on the thin piece of paper to see his marks. "Booyah! I passed everything!" He cheered happily and that made Seokjin's non existent anger towards the childish boy fade away instantly. He always have this soft spot for his youngest member, like how he does with everyone in his group. 

"Aigoo. Congratulations, Kookie-ah. That's good." Seokjin flashed him a proud motherly smile with a pat on his shoulder. Jungkook just plastered on a wide smile, his eyes turned into crescent shapes. "Thanks, hyung." Then, they walked together to their secret hideout. The two of them made a small talk, talking about the events that happened yesterday. "I know right. Namjoon hyung was like, 'I'm gonna kick your if you take more of my secret jams, Jimin!' I cracked up so bad that I literally went drunk because of laughing." Jungkook laughed and Seokjin followed, laughing too while wiping his fake tears. "Goodne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter