006

Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook was running, running so fast that the world was blurred to him and the tears in his eyes were no help either. But he knew where he was running to. He knew exactly where his feet were bringing him. It was like deja vu.

Flashback (2 years ago)

Jungkook was happily walking with his hands in his pockets, the cold winter breeze made his cheeks flushed. Even with the cold, he was feeling warm inside. He hummed to a happy tune as he walked along the sidewalk, making a turn to the right and entered a normal looking yet still classy apartment. 

Entering the lift, he pressed the number to the topmost floor. The doors were almost closing but a hand had made it through and they opened again, revealing a petite girl in a white dress. She smiled sheepishly at Jungkook and tucked her hair at the back of her ear. The girl reached out to press on the buttons but retreated her hand back, 'Probably she's going to the same floor.' Jungkook thought and stayed quited beside her.

Ding.

The doors opened once the ringing sound was heard. Jungkook went out first with the girl trailing behind him. He furrowed his eyebrows and stopped, turning back to look at the girl but she swiftly moved past him, walking over to a door. '0901'

Jungkook was just looking at the girl walking to the same door he wanted to go but he stopped, his feet glued to the ground and his heart suddenly felt uneasy. He watched how the girl's eyes lit up at the sight of the owner of the house, "Oppa!" She shouted in glee. 

"Hey, baby. I thought you were gonna come tonight. What's with the sudden surprise?" He heard the all too familiar voice that he loved and his breath got caught up in his throat, eyes widening. He heard the girl talking but he wasn't paying attention, he was only paying attention to the male's voice. 

The dark haired male forced his legs to move towards the door, "Aigoo my pretty girlfriend. You're so adorable. Come on in, babe." Jungkook's heart then stopped for awhile, his mouth agape. He stared at the man's back in front of him and felt his heart shattering into millions of pieces. "H-hyung.."

The man turned around and his eyes widened, "J-jungkook. What are you doing here?" Ikje stuttered a little as he looked at the heartbroken boy. Jungkook held back his tears and faked a smile, "We promised to meet up today, remember? After all the times you ditched our dates, meets and sleepovers." He tried not to stutter so much and he succeed, maintaining a calm face to hide his pained heart. 

Ikje rubbed his nape as he turned around and looked back at Jungkook, "I'm sorry, Jungkook. Not today. How about tomorrow?" He smiled and it quickly vanished once he heard the girl's voice calling out to him, "Ikje oppa~ Come on, I'm bored." The girl stopped behind Ikje and peeked to look at Jungkook. 

"Who's that, oppa?" She clung onto his arm and blinked at the two guys in confusion. Jungkook stared at the both of them and smiled at Ikje, tears already streaming down his face. "Aniya, I'm just a friend..now." He mumbled the last part. The girl seemed oblivious to it but Ikje heard and his eyes widened, "It's over now, Ikje hyung. I'll.. Goodbye." Jungkook waved a little and pretended like nothing happened before he walked out, more tears pouring out his eyes. 

He ran down the stairs to the lowest floor instead of using the elevator, wanting to get out of the suddenly stuffy apartment building as soon as possible. He was running to wherever his legs might take him to and there he was, clutching onto his chest as he slid down the wall of a house. Jungkook was bawling his eyes out, the tears running down his cheeks were unstoppable. 

He shouted in anger and sadness, sobbing into his arms. Then, he could feel himself getting lifted in someone's arms and he wrapped his arms around the person's neck in reflex. "J-Jin hyung.." Jungkook mumbled before he passed out.

End

Once again, he found himself in front of Seokjin's house. His tears were dried up by now and he couldn't help but remember what had happened two years ago. The pain suffocating him once again. Jungkook knocked on the door and instantly the door opened, revealing Jin with an apron wrapped around his waist.

"K-kookie?" Seokjin was shocked to see his beloved youngest member with puffy, red eyes and also a red nose. He immediately invited Jungkook to come in and told him he'll be right back before rushing to the kitchen. 

Jungkook plopped himself down on the couch and stared at the wall blankly, his face void of any emotions at that time. His mind was floating everywhere, a lot of things were on his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter