008

Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning had come by rather quickly, much to Taehyung's liking. The male had his eyebrows furrowed when the sunlight shone directly to his face, raising up an arm to block the annoying light away. Shoot, I forgot to draw the curtains. He groaned out loud but stopped abruptly when he felt a movement beside him, shifting quite close to him. With his arm frozen above his eyes, his gaze went downwards to the side and saw a head full of dark hair, so smooth and shiny looking. Instantly his eyes lit up, his lips stretching into a smile of affection. His mind recalled the events that happened last night and he couldn't help but heave out a small sigh in content. 

Reaching his hand out to the soft looking hair belonged to no other than Jeon Jungkook himself, he ran his fingers through the ebony hair of the younger. With every , every caress he made to the younger's hair, the corners of his lips lifted upwards into a wider smile. Finally, Jungkook was his. He was really surprised with the younger's words when he asked the older male to show how much he loved him and to put it simple; he was finally sober enough to comprehand on what Jungkook wanted and get on to work. He reminded himself to be gentle, to show how much love he had for the younger and the sounds escaping from the dark haired male's lips proved that he had done a great job at it. 

Deep in his thoughts with a silly smile casted downwards towards the younger, the sleeping male finally shifted a little in his sleep as Taehyung's fingers kept on massaging his scalp, smoothly running through his tousled hair. A groan escaped the male's mouth and blinking an eye open, he stared at the angelic-like male in front of him with the sun shining brightly behind his silhouette and his jaw dropped. Taehyung really looked like an angel right at that moment.

He snapped out of it and came back to the world when he heard the male chuckling, lightly nudging his chin as if to close the younger's boy mouth. "You're drooling, Kookie." The said boy flushed in embarrassment as he quickly wiped any traces of saliva around his mouth and chin but only to find nothing smeared on it and glared playfully at the once again laughing boy in embarrassment. "You're mean." Jungkook pouted slightly and Taehyung slowly stopped laughing, flashing the younger his famous rectangular grin. "Sorry, you just look so cute." And again, Jungkook's cheeks flushed; crimson red dusting his puffy cheeks. 

Taehyung tried to resist the urge to just kiss the hell out of Jungkook but opted to plant a soft, gentle kiss onto the other male's red chubby cheek, earning a small yelp from the younger. He smiled widely when he saw Jungkook's reaction; eyes widened and lips parted slightly, and he tapped the raven haired male's nose. "Cutie. Good morning." Jungkook then smiled and wrapped his arms around Taehyung, nuzzling his nose into the older male's chest. "Good morning, hyung." He replied in a hoarse voice, probably because of last night.. Jungkook thought and whined slightly in embarrassment which caused Taehyung laughing softly, his voice ringing so angelically that Jungkook had to remind himself that he was just like himself; a vampire. The son of the night. 

"What's wrong, Kookie?" Taehyung called softly, grinning down at the boy.

Jungkook groaned when his back ached, holding onto it. "Hyung... My hurts.." He pouted as he lifted his head up to look at the older male and the latter raised an eyebrow, a cheeky grin making its way to his lips. "Do you want me to kiss the pain away?" He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively before bursting out into laughter when he saw the younger reddening even more then. With a whine, he playfully hit Taehyung's chest and huffed, turning around from the elder. "I don't like you!" He shouted and crossed his arms before laying flat on his stomach, burying his face into the pillow. The laughing male finally calmed down after a few minutes, wiping a fake tear from the corner of his eyes and grinned widely, winding his arms around the raven haired male's waist. "Kookie, look at me." 

"No." came the short, muffled reply from the boy. Taehyung pouted and nudged the younger's cheek with his nose. "Baby~" He cooed, tightening his arms around Jungkook's waist which had led the younger squirming in his awfully tight grip. 

Jungkook huffed and counted to three in his mind before slowly speaking, "Kim Taehyung. Let go of me at once." Then,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter