007

Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been a few days since Taehyung confessed to the dark haired male, his one and only favorite dongsaeng, Jungkook and the younger still couldn't bring himself up to talk to the older, resulting in him ignoring Taehyung even though he made it clear he wanted to talk it out. They stopped walking together to school, Jungkook finding it somewhat awkward and the elder thought it was uncomfortable for the both of them. Taehyung was always going first after preparing breakfast with the younger following after him every day. It was hell for both Taehyung and Jungkook.

Taehyung was making himself and Jungkook a simple breakfast, toast with jam and a small pack of blood. They had to take the small ones at least once a day or it'll result in big trouble. 

The blond haired male quietly prepared everything on the table and turned around to see if Jungkook had waken up but with a sigh of relief and disappointment, the other male was still in his room showering due to the sounds of the shower still running. He raked a hand through his hair, a small groan of frustration left his lips.

He didn't like this one bit, he wanted Jungkook to be around him again and not ignoring him like they weren't living under the same roof. He was starting to miss the younger's presence. Even though they were near, he felt like Jungkook wasn't even with him. Taehyung missed it. At school, he didn't even glance at the older male, even if Taehyung gave him secretive glances once in awhile. 

It was hella frustating. 

The same cycle repeated for almost three weeks, Taehyung was getting even more frustrated and Jungkook was confused with his own feelings, and it was the weekends again! Taehyung thanked the vampire Lord for the sweet existence of weekends and made his way to an exclusive club in the town, BIG SHOT. He was wearing a black leather jacket over a white t-shirt, his now dark brown hair styled coolly with tight black pants.

It was most possibly 9PM and here Taehyung was, already taking in the strong alcohol down his throat one by one. It was the same during the three weeks. Taehyung had been going to the club owned by Namjoon's father, downing in drinks that wasn't good for the human body but since he was a vampire, he never stopped, only to be getting drunk each time and ended up with scattered clothes on the floor to an unknown room with a stranger, man or woman, beside him in the next morning. 

It would be a lie if Taehyung said he was a . He had his girlfriends, in order to forget Jungkook, in the past and they were mostly older by three or four years, matured women and a few one night stands with a few guys around that took advantage of him when he gets drunk. Also, he was a teen with raging hormones. Why could he possibly do?

Taking in another shot of the gross yet strong smelling alcohol, he was greeted by a man, probably in his 30s, with a sly and ugly smirk on his face. Taehyung had to resist the urge to roll his eyes and flashed the barely decent looking man an alluring smirk. 'If this will make me forget Jungkook, so be it.' He thought, his mind half working. 

The stranger placed a hand on Taehyung's thigh, only to move it closer to the boy's crotch as he caressed it. With that, the obviously younger male was dragged to one of the rooms that he'll be spending in for the night.

...

Jungkook was in front of the tv in the spacious living room of Taehyung's apartment, a mug of hot cocoa warming up his cold hands as he took a few small sips, staring blankly at the tv. He was sorting out his feelings, he was positive that he liked the elder and he wanted to confess but the moment he was about to call for Taehyung, he saw how neat and good looking the older had dressed again for the night and he decided to keep his mouth shut and let the male be. 

He was wondering if Taehy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter