003

Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung was inching closer to Jungkook's face and the younger boy's heart was racing wildly against his chest. He could feel himself heating up and his eyes were widened when Taehyung got closer and closer and closer until his lips brushed against the younger one's lightly before he quickly pulled back and poked Jungkook's forehead with his index finger. "Did you use the shampoo I put in the bathroom?" 

Taehyung's POV

Goddamn, I was so tempted to just kiss those lips of his. I was cooking and suddenly someone decided to wrap their arms around me, and with just a whiff of the scent, I could tell it was Jungkook. If it wasn't him then it might be a burglar but. Oh well. That boy had this relaxing scent that I just want to breathe in for the rest of my life but there was something else as well. I could smell my shampoo on him, my shower gel on him. I can feel my own scent on him at this rate and what I did after that was the worst mistake I've ever done. 

Have I told you Jungkook in a large white t-shirt and sweatpants with his hair tousled and wet is the hottest thing on Earth that you'll ever see? I guess I didn't. Just at the sight of him in that state made my heart skip a beat. His lips were red and full, I can tell that they were so soft and they were practically begging for me to kiss them. I didn't know what made me lean into him, I wanted to kiss him. That was on my mind, only that. Just to feel his luscious lips against mine and hold him tightly in my arms. 

My lips brushed against his ever so gently then I realized. 'What am I doing?' I quickly pulled away and raised my index finger, poking Jungkook's forehead. "Did you use the shampoo I put in the bathroom?" I asked. Way to go, Taehyung. Real smooth there, buddy. I almost rolled my eyes at my own thought. It took Jungkook awhile to come back to Earth and I noticed he stuttered a little as he spoke, "A-ah, yes, hyung. I didn't bring mine along." Then he gave me one of those cute smile of his and I couldn't help but tried to calm my racing heart. 

I nodded my head and smiled, "No wonder you smell like me, Jungkook ah." Can I just go bury myself in a hole and never come back. 'Aish, Taehyung. You're the lamest person ever.' I sighed quietly and quickly grinned at Jungkook, "Lunch is ready, you can go set up the table for me, right?" I pointed towards the dining table and turned around, grabbing two plates for the food I've prepared. Jungkook replied me with a soft hum and went to work. After noticing his footsteps were far away from me, I supported myself by holding onto the counter. 

My knees wobbled and I felt like I would faint any minute. My heart wasn't helping much either as it kept on beating so fast that I could feel it against my rib cage. Unconsciously, I traced a finger across my lips and smiled to myself. His lips were soft. While letting out a chuckle, I scooped the fried rice from the pan and served it on the plates before bringing it to the table where Jungkook had already set up the utensils. I placed the plates down onto the table and smiled at Jungkook, "You did great. I'm going to get some water, you sit down first." I was about to go but Jungkook stopped me by grabbing my wrist. "Hyung, I'll get it. You stay here." His reply was somewhat quieter than how he usually was but I shook that thought away and nodded my head, taking a seat as I watched Jungkook ran off to the kitchen.

I chuckled softly, "Such a cutie."

Jungkook's POV

I walked off to the kitchen as fast as I can as Taehyung hyung was waiting. As I walked, I thought about what just happened. Honestly, I didn't know why my heart beat increased super fast when Taehyung hyung was close to me before. I thought he was going to kiss me and I.. wanted him to, which is weird. A part of me, a huge one, wanted him to press his lips on mine while the other small part wanted me to push him away but I couldn't so I just stood there like an idiot. 

It was weird. I wondered why did he do that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter