005

Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School was over for the day and the two, Taehyung and Jungkook, were on their way to get some ice cream at a parlor nearby. They were walking side by side in comfortable silence, well for Jungkook it is but not for Taehyung. He was still freaking out and Jungkook had sensed something was wrong with his favorite hyung. 

Jungkook's worried stare only made the blond haired male freak out even more. He wondered why he doesn't know a lot about Jungkook when they were practically best friends since forever. But he was thinking that if Jungkook was gay, he wouldn't like Taehyung anyways. Jungkook deserves someone better than him, someone who's actually brave enough to confess and not a scaredy cat like he was. That thought made Taehyung a little sad. 'He likes girls, Taehyung. Stop it.' He heaved out a quiet sigh, not wanting the other boy beside him to hear him but due to his vampire ears, he heard it loud and clear.

"Hyung, what's wrong with you?" Sometimes, Taehyung wondered if that kid could hear his dead heart racing whenever he's close. He only shook his head with a faint smile, "I'm fine, Kookie." Jungkook's nose was scrunched up as the both of them stepped into the parlor which Jungkook leading.

Jungkook wasn't believing his hyung at all. He was growing frustrated when the elder wouldn't tell him what’s wrong. The black haired male abruptly stopped and turned around to face his hyung, his facial expression were void of any emotions except for frustration and worry. He had his index finger pointing at Taehyung as he squinted his eyes, making him look like a cute grumpy chipmunk as Taehyung thought. 

“Why aren't you telling me anything?”

“There's nothing to tell. I'm fine.”

“I can sense that you're lying, hyung.”

“Am not.”

“Are too.”

Taehyung sighed. This boy is quite stubborn, almost as stubborn as he was. Maybe worse. Taehyung thought. He noticed how some people in the parlor were looking at them quarreling like confused and curious eyes. He sighed inaudibly once again and pulled his dongsaeng’s wrist to the freezer. 

"Kookie-ah, what flavor do you want?" He asked with a smile in attempt to change the topic as he averted his gaze to the ice creams displayed in the huge freezer. The young male narrowed his eyes as if knowing that the elder was trying to change the subject so he dropped it, shrugging it off with a soft vanilla ice cream with chocolate chips please. 

After getting their ice creams, they chose to sit at the table far at the back near the window that showed the whole neigbourhood. Scooping his chocolate ice cream happily, Taehyung noticed the stare Jungkook had been setting on him. He gulped the melted ice cream and stared back at Jungkook with widened eyes, "What?"

Jungkook just stared at him as his eyes narrowed, propping his elbows on the table and rested his chin on his palms. "Nothing." He replied in a sulky tone which made Taehyung sigh. He nudged Jungkook's shin with his foot gently, "Hey. If you're worried about what's wrong with me then don't. I'm fine, I tell you." He flashed the younger his usual rectangular grin. 

The younger still looked at him with squinted eyes before averting his gaze down to his ice cream, his lips dropping downwards into a frown. "You're lying. I can see that through you.." He mumbled. "I just wanna help.." That made Taehyung feel bad.

"But Kookie, I'm fine." He pouted slightly as he looked at the beautiful dark haired male. He pondered in his head for a moment before taking Jungkook's hand in his, "What about I take you to the amusement park you love the most?" Taehyung grinned brightly but only to receive a sharp no from the other.

The blond male sighed quietly in frustation. No, he wasn't frustrated with Jungkook because I can never be mad at him. He's too cute and.. too y. He was rather frustrated with himself to think of this whole f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter