004

Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Jungkook woke up and realized he was on the couch instead of his new bed. He sat up and rubbed his eyes, blinking sleepily. 'Why am I on the couch..' He thought then in an instant, he remembered watching the game and the drama that Taehyung changed to. The dark haired male yawned and stretched his arms before he got up, wobbling slightly but steadied himself by holding on the couch. He folded the blanket neatly and dragged his lazy feet to his room. 

He was rubbing his eyes sleepily before he stopped in front of Taehyung's room. He pondered whether to check if Taehyung's awake or just go back to his room. And he did the first thought. Jungkook knocked on the door, softly calling out to Taehyung. Not getting any reply from the older, he twisted the door knob and peeked inside dim room. He tiptoed into the room and closed the door, slowly walking towards the bed at the center of the room. There, lied a sleeping shirtless Taehyung with his blanket up to his waist, sleeping ever so peacefully. Jungkook had a sly smirk on his face as he stood beside the sleeping man and shouted loudly, "TAEHYUNG HYUNG WAKE UP FIRE FIRE FIRE!" 

Taehyung opened his eyes widely in shock and suddenly fell down on the floor, "AHHHHH!" Oof. A loud thud and laughter were heard throughout the room as Taehyung's pain gave Jungkook happiness. The boy in pain groaned in pain and sat up, glaring at the other boy who was laughing his heart out. Jungkook clutched onto his stomach as he laughed, wanting to speak but ended up laughing again until he was on the floor too, rolling on his sides. Taehyung rolled his eyes and rubbed his aching back and bum, pouting slightly. "Yah Jeon Jungkook! You're so mean. My back hurts now.." 

Jungkook slowly stopped laughing and looked at Taehyung, chuckling a little as he wiped the tears spilling out from his eyes due to too much laughing, "Good morning, Taehyung hyung." Then he got up and ran away to his own, slamming the door shut as he laughed. Taehyung sighed and shook his head, slowly getting up. 'Aish that boy.. Ow my back.' He inwardly groaned once again as he finally stood up. The blonde male looked at the digital clock on his nightstand which showed '06:47 AM'. Time for school. With that thought, he went to get ready for school.

...

Taehyung and Jungkook were walking together, side by side to school. Taehyung had planned to sulk with Jungkook's not so lovely prank this morning so he kept quiet every time the younger made a joke or asked questions, anything that has to involve in Taehyung talking. Jungkook huffed in annoyance when his hyung didn't give any reaction or a reply to him when he asked a question like the previous one which was why is Greenland called that when it's covered in ice. Like he thought, the elder didn't reply him or even gave him a glance. Then, Jungkook remembered about the not planned prank he did to Taehyung and immediately felt bad when the other unconsciously hold his back and let out a groan.

Jungkook stopped walking and looked down to the ground that led Taehyung to stop too and turned to look at the boy. "I'm sorry, hyung. Does your back hurts?" The younger one looked up to meet with Taehyung's gaze and his eyes immediately softened when he saw how apologetic Jungkook looked at that moment. Taehyung let out a soft chuckle and tugged on Jungkook's wrist, dragging him into school grounds. "Silly, Jungkook. It's fine." He smiled then Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, "Are you sure? It was quite loud and I shouldn't have done that if I knew it hurt you." He jutted out his lower lip slightly then Taehyung laughed. "Yah, Kookie. I heal fast, remember? A small fall like that wouldn't hurt for a long time. Aigoo." He poked the boy's forehead and chuckled.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter