Chapter 13 ((Warning! May be triggering to some))

Theft in the Dark (Old)

Minho yawned and rolled over in his bed, pleasantly surprised to find a perfect figure with a bodacious behind beside him. He had no recollection of anything that had happened last night, but he knew it must've been a hell of a night to turn out this way. His voice was low and mellifluous as he whispered,"Hey beautiful, what should daddy call you?", into the man's ear as he smacked that bubble he already loved. The smaller, more feminine looking male turned over to face Minho, uttering soft moans as he stretched out his sore and stiff muscles. At that moment, Minho could hardly believe his luck. The stranger in his bed was not only beautiful from behind, but gorgeous in front as well.

Luhan rubbed the sleepiness from his eyes and looked up at Minho, silently admiring his handsome facial features. "Oh so it's daddy now is it? Funny Minnie~", he let slip Taemin's nickname by accident, so he bit his lip a little, but tried to keep his lip biting seductive like to avoid suspicion. Minho smirked and leaned in to capture Luhan's lips in a deep kiss, taking those enticing lips so hungrily. The smaller responded by rolling over on top of Minho, straddling his lap as he returned the kiss. He gasped a little when Minho grabbed both sides of his , but allowed it since it felt good to be wanted for a change.

"Don't call me Minnie though.... ", Minho said when he eventually broke their kiss. A man like him could not allow for such a name to ever circulate and be connected to him. His name was too reputable for

This made Luhan giggle a bit as he remembered how many times Taemin had said the same thing to him. "Aw but Minnie is so cute. It could be the name only I call you~", Luhan smiled and left sweet kisses over Minho's perfect jaw as he spoke. The mood quickly changed when suddenly Minho gripped Luhan's neck with one hand, choking him without mercy. Luhan's eyes were wide with surprise, and he struggled in the man's grip. He desperately tried to release himself from the hold, but his efforts were for nothing.

Minho had flipped them over to be on top, smirking as he choked Luhan now with two hands. "Never call me that again. Understand?", he said as he pressed down harder. The taller his lips as he watched the smaller flailing and gasping beneath him. Holding his fate so close in his hands just gave him such a rush that he couldn't help getting aroused by it. The light slowly fading from his eyes brought him excitement like nothing else he ever had. He stopped only just after Luhan passed out. When his hands moved away from Luhan's neck he saw that the skin around there was slightly bruised. "Ah, you're even more beautiful this way~", Minho whispered, grinning as he kissed over the bruises delicately.

Luhan awoke again with a deep gasp of fright when he felt Minho abusing his body. He laid face down in a pillow with his being held up by the taller as he was pounded. The smaller grabbed fistfuls of the sheets tightly and tried to keep his head up so that he wouldn't suffocate to death. "Minnie!", Luhan screamed out as a few tears rolled down his cheeks. Now, in his moment of need, he called out for Taemin, because he was the only thought that filled his mind in this moment other than unbearable pain.

The scream was answered with a growl from the man whose demeanor had changed so drastically in such an ephemeral manner,"Don't call me that! Damn you! I'll have to make you listen", Minho pressed down on the back of Luhan's neck to keep his face in the pillow.

"D-Daddy please! Let me do the work for you~", Luhan begged softly in between gasps of breath. Hearing Luhan had stopped calling him Minnie made Minho pause. He stopped pushing him down, but didn't answer to his begging. Minho just kept taking him roughly until he came down from the high of nearly killing Luhan, hours later. By the end of it Luhan's lungs burned from all the sharp intakes. He panted heavily and collapsed onto the bed after Minho got off of him. It took several long minutes for him to finally catch his breath again, but there was nothing he could say. Everything had happened so fast that it left him speechless. He turned over on his side with his back to Minho and went back to sleep, trying to forget everything that had just happened. It was only just last night that he'd met Minho. He had been so charming at the time, but now the man frightened him terribly. Luhan decided he would kill him later, after he'd rested up.

Kai sighed as he looked down at the messy state Luhan laid in. How did he end up like this? This was no longer the Luhan that he'd once knew, but that didn't  He knelt down by the bed and gently shook Luhan's arm. "Wake up. I'm here to bring you back to Tae. This is no place for you", he said, shaking his arm a little more powerfully when the older male wouldn't wake. A soft groan came from him, which relieved Kai a bit now that he knew Luhan wasn't dead. "Come on and get dressed. Don't make me have to carry you. There isn't much time, so we can clean you up at Tae's place. Just throw something on. And where is Stripes?", Kai looked around while he spoke as if expecting a giant white tiger to burst in at any moment ready to tear apart whoever put Luhan into such a state.

"Don't you dare touch me Jongin", Luhan muttered in response, and slowly rose from the bed. He stretched a bit as he lazily threw on his underwear and Minho's white dress shirt. Then Minho came into the room and he jolted upright. As Minho approached them it made Luhan bite his lips nervously. The image of Minho holding him down and choking the life out of him flashed in his mind, bringing tears back to his eyes again. "Take me back to Minnie, Jongin....", he looked down and half hid behind Kai. All his training eluded him now. He felt like he'd been broken. The sight of Minho brought chills down his spine. People had tried to strangle him before, but while attempting to intentionally kill him. Never had someone tried to choke him just for the pleasure of it. It terrified him how dark the man truly seemed to be inside.

Minho looked very confused when he saw Kai standing protectively in front of Luhan. "Ah you must be his little friend. I told my servants to show you to the living room while I went to get him. Come on now my sweet, you're being silly. Even though I hate that nickname, I'm right here. And whoever he is, he's not taking you anywhere. I don't trust him. He looks shady", he said took Luhan's hand, pulling him out from behind Kai. Minho smiled and held him close in a gentle embrace. "Besides, why would you ever want to leave? I can get you anything you need, and give you that dangerous thrill you love, remember?", he said with a wink and tried to kiss Luhan, but the smaller male turned away from him, still traumatized by what had happened this morning.

Luhan wiped the tears from his eyes and looked to Kai for help. He didn't know what to do. Now that Minho was holding him gently and speaking differently he felt so conflicted and confused. "No... I have to go. I have a cat to feed...", he says as he pushes Minho's arms away. "Come Jongin, let's go.", Luhan gestures for Kai to follow as he makes his way out, shaking all the fear out of his system. He had no time to be so weak.

As they started to leave, Minho steps in front of them to block their way again. "He's not taking you anywhere. I told you, he looks shady. Now, I'll be happy to you home myself. You can get your cat and then you both can settle in here", Minho says with the most deceitful smile. Kai only frowns and looks back at Luhan for an answer as to what they should do about the man who intends to keep Luhan there permanently.

All the pressure started to crush Luhan inside. It was as if he was sinking to the very bottom of the deepest crevice in the ocean without anything to keep his organs from being strangled to death within his already thin frame. In the midst of his internal debate, images of Taemin appeared in his mind again, as they always did in times of great stress. Usually the thoughts and memories of his best friend comforted him and brought him guidance. However, this time they only angered him. He found his own guidance through the irritation. "Jongin, I'll stay with Minho. If Tae wants me then he can come back and beg for me on his knees, because in this manor I will be like royalty. I will belong, and be wanted. Let him go back to the days of squabbling that he's forgotten while chasing coattails in the city!", Luhan said angrily and went into Minho's open arms. Minho held him gently once more, which made Luhan's insides flutter with relief as he swam back up to the surface of the water, again able to breathe. Bodyguards came in to show Kai off of the property. To Luhan now, it just seemed that Minho was different in bed than he was outside the world of pleasure, which he couldn't bring himself to fault him for, since all people were that way. He decided to just suffer through the nights to be pampered all day in such a luxurious place.

Kai shook his head with a sigh and spoke with clear annoyance in his tone,"What are you doing Luhan? You're being ridiculous. Tae may not have always been the greatest, but you don't even know this man you're about to move in with. What is with you these days?? You're running around as reckless as one could possibly get. From what I've been hearing while I was looking for you, you've been spending most of your time in the wastelands, and when you get bored you come into cities shooting up everything you see without a care in the world. Then you go around giving yourself to any and every rich man you see. Royalty? You're worthless. You're worse than a peasant. Peasants at least have their pride, their dignity, and their morals. I don't even know you anymore, and I don't know what Tae sees in you", he headed out with the bodyguards on those parting words.