Jealousy Brother-in-law

BOY Princess

JAEJOONG POV


'This must be some kind of joke! I can ride my own horse, you even can call me an expert. Why should I riding one horse with him??' I scream in my head.


I could feel his body heat radiating on my back and his breath blew on my nape. 'Too cloosseee.. too cloossee!! Why he should lean his body to me?! This position are so awkward and uncomfortable! I hope we reach Athloen in no time.' I grumbled in my mind, and can't help blushing so hard.


"My lady, it seems we have a guest.." He said softly in my ears, makes me shivers from his deep voice.


'Damn.. Why he should do that!'


After hearing his words, I gazes to the front and I saw a dozens of barbarian and holding a sword. 'What is this? A robbery?' I asked myself. I know that all the soldiers from Athloen is well trained, but there were to many of them, I doubted we can defeat all of them.


"Well..well..well.. Look what we have here. Prince Yunho from Athloen. Only with 4 soldiers of yours..huuhh? Your strength is spread around the country. I know if I alone, I am not your match. But how if I was with dozens of my men? Who can guess the winner, right?" Said one of the barbarian, that I guess is their leader.


Yunho get off from the horse and stare me right into my eyes, "Please, go back to safe place. Bring along your maid with you. I'll join you shortly."


I can see calmness and confident in his eyes. I know he didn't feel scared or intimidated at all. I only can nodded my head and follow his instruction. We hide behind the tree not far from them.


"You bring a fair lady with you? Why in the hurry, I surely want to play with her.." Said the barbarian leader snickering.



"What do you want?" Said Yunho firmly.


"Just want to take revenge for all my friends that you kill coldly. You didn't even glances at them, when they begging for your mercy!" He said, gritted his teeth to resist the hatred that I can see in his eyes.


"I don't need to spare my time to glances beggar like them." Yunho said coldly.


I can see the leader gripped his sword tightly, his face already red fumed with anger.


Suddenly he smile slyly, "Mmm.. Perhaps I could let you go, if you give me that young lady!" The leader said and play with his sword, as if to confirm that he is serious with his threat.


"I don't have time for rubbish like you!" Yunho said. He take out his sword and aims to one of the barbarian. He slash the barbarian's hand without mercy.


Now I see, why only been near him amke me shivering. His body smell of blood.


'Yoonmi noona, you make the right decision. He can't be interested in woman or other thing beside fighting and war!' I said mindly and cringed everytime I saw him slashed the barbarian without any emotion in his eyes.


"Aaahhh... My Princess, we have to run!" Mrs. Han scream when she look one of the barbarian try to attack us from behind.


I observe my surrounding and try to find something that I can used to defend myself. I take the biggeast log that I can find and aims it to his head.


"You mess with the wrong person!" I scream and smashed his head with the log.


'Of course as a Prince, I also studied martial arts and swordsmanship! Cihh.. He must be think, I'm one of the weak Princess..' I grumbled and put both of my hand at my waist, feeling proud that I can defeat one of the barbarian.


"Ckckck.. That was a good punch you have! I'm impressed.." Suddenly I heard someone voice from behind, that I recognize it so much.


Slowly I turn my body and hope that my assume was wrong, but my prediction was right, it was Yunho.


"Does in your Kingdom, woman also learn martial arts and swordsmanship..?" Yunho asked curious, eyeing me from head to toes.


"Aaahh.. Oo-of course your highness. We, women at least have to be able to protect ourself.." I said stuttered and give him my brightest smile.


'Damn..! Why he should come at the wrong time. I hope he believe to all the lies that I said..' I grumbled in my mind and turned my face nervously.


"Hmmm.. You're such an interesting woman, my lady." He said and leaning his face close enough to mine.


"So, even if I want to kiss my own wife, I have to risk my life.." He said and stare right into my eyes, and eyeing my lips.


'Too close.. Too close.. Too cloosseeee...!' I scream in mind and without I realize I close my eyes, as if I waiting for his kiss.


'Is he going to kiss me?' I asked myself, my heart beating like craze and my sweat, run in my skin. I can feel his breath near my lips. I can feel his warm radiate in my body. But the long-awaited lips, never come.


"What are you doing?" His word wake me up from my thoughts.


'What the hell !! Why did I expect him to kiss me? I must be crazy!!' I scream in my mind and shook my head furiously.


"We must hurry, my people must be already waiting for us!" He said and lift me to the horse.


'Stupid jerk!! You makes my heart beats weirdly. I hate you!' I grumbled in my hearts along the journey.


************************************


"Hyyuuunggg.." Scream a young boy, who ran toward us as soon as we step on to the palace. I saw a maid run behind him.


"My prince, you can't run.. You can hurt yourself.." Said the maid and try to catch her breath.


"Hyungg.. I miss you so damn much!" The boy jumped to Yunho's open arms, and hug Yunho tightly. He jump in happiness and smile widely.


"Junsu~yahh.. " Yunho said caringly and his hair lovingly.


"Who is this Junsu to Yunho? Yunho seems to love him so much. He always act coldly since we meet.." I questioning myself. Some strange feeling crept to my heart and I can't figure it out.


"Why you must left for so long?" He said and pouted cutely.


"Junsu~yah.. Your hyung left to fetch your sister-in-law for you." Yunho said and smile warmly to him. Junsu finally awared of my existence. He peek from behind Yunho shoulders, after a brief stare he walked slowly to me.


The more he approached me, the more I realize how cute he is. 'He is so cute. No wonder Yunho love him very much..'


"Hmmm.. So you are Yunho hyung wife.." He said and eyeing me. He observe me closely from head to toes.


"You even much worse than I thought..Hahaha.. I even much..much.. more cute than you." He said and stick out his tounge, still laughing he ran back to Yunho's arm and hug him.


"Come on hyung, lets go inside. There were a lot of thing that I want to tell you.." He said happily and dragged Yunho inside the palace.


I was speechless after heard Junsu's word. Afther a couple of second, I finally registered what actually happen.


'WHAT THE...??!! He is not cute at all..!! He is a monster that transform to a cute sized boy!! Without him came into the picture, my life is already mess. Now I have to deal with an ill-tempered and jealousy brother-in-law!' I scream in my head and stare sharply to Junsu's back.


'Welcome, my endless nightmare..' I said in my heart as I step inside the palace.


**************************


'Crapp..crapp..crapp..!! What should I do??!' I scream in my head. I sit in my bed, I mean my new bed and plays with my night gown. I'm so nervous and keep glancing at the door.


Today is a really long day. We have a royal ceremony party to celebrate our wedding. I can't believe that I can still calm walking down the aisle without even once fall, like I used to. And I can said my vow smoothly, without any mistake. If I don't know myself, I already think that I really want to marry him.


This is supposed to be my first wedding night with Yunho. 'Did he really want to sleep with me?' I asked myself, and shook my head instantly to erased that image from my mind.


'I can't let that happen. Is impossible for me to reject him, since now I already be his wife, well technically. But if that happen, my disguise will be discovered and he must be really furious and tell his father about this. I don't know what King Heung Soo will do to my Kingdom. And the most important thing, I can't let that cold hearted guy take away my ity!! NO WAY!!' I scream in my mind and put my hand across my chest.


I already mixed a strong sleeping potion to his glass. That the most important thing Yoochun hyung give to me before I left.


~FLASHBACK~


"Remember Jae, mixed this potion to his drink at your wedding night!" He said to me seriously.


"What is this? Are you trying to kill him, hyung?" I asked curiously.


"Of course not, you pabo~ This is a strong sleeping potion, don't worry its didn't dangerous. He only gonna sleep and you can passed your wedding night safely.." He said and smile brightly. I nodded my head, to tell him that I understand every words he say.


"Listen even if he is so gorgeous and damn HOT, whatever his sweet mouth say to you, whatever thing he gave to you.. Don't ever let him take your most precious ones.." He said, and stare right into my eyes and grabeed my shoulders.


"Take my precious ones? What do you mean hyung?" I asked clueless.


"Of course, your ity. I won't let that happen to my sweet dear brother.." He said playfully and pinch my cheek.


"Yahh..hyungg!! You ert!" I scream and start to punch his chest.


~END OF FLASHBACK~


Well, but I still grateful to got a smart hyung like him. I hope this drink will works. But, will he drink this?


~Ka-clakkk~


Suddenly I heard the door open, and wake me up from my thoughts.


There he is, walked gracefully with his night robe. He stare right into my eyes while he walked slowly to bed. He stop right in front of me, and just stood there without talk anything.


'Ohh god! This intense is killing me!!' I scream in my head, and tried to make a first attempt.


"Mmm.. how about you drink first." I suggested and reach the glass at the table beside the bed. When I want to give him the glass, he open his mouth and speak.


"Ease your mind my lady. I don't want to risk my life just to get inside your bed.." He said calmly, as if he can read my mind.


He leaned his body, and whisper softly in my ears, "How about I give you a deal..?"


heartheart

 

Finally Junsu appear in the story as the over protective brother..^^'

Sorry for the lousy crack..

Jae and junsu realtionship will be like cat and dog..xp

Don't forget to comment..wink