Witness in Love

BOY Princess

I'm not really satisfied with this chapter. Whether the grammer or the story itself. 

I just can't put my emotion in it, I feel like i lose my muse on writing. Sighh.. I hope it will be back soon.

Nevertheless, i hope you enjoy this chapter. Sorry for the wait..^^'

 

 

“Noona..”

 

“Jaejoong.. You look exactly like me?  I hope I didn’t bring you a lot of trouble, you can go back to yourself. Thanks a lot for covering me.” She said while smiling, but I can see sadness in her eyes. Eventhough I already asked her many times that night, she still didn’t tell me the reason why she runaway from the wedding. I know for sure that she had a good reason for that, that’s why I don’t want to push her.

 

So what will happen with Yunho and me now? I can’t meet with Yunho anymore? I can’t be with him anymore? Why I do feel suffocated just by thinking about it? Isn’t this what I want at the beginning?

 

 

Noona.. You definitely will falling in love with Yunho. And since you’re such a lovely and delicate young lady, he will grow to love you and had the urge to always look after you.

 

‘What am I expecting for.. Silly Jaejoong, its not like he will choose you anyway.’ I exhaled for the thousand times.

 

“Ohh Prince Jaejoong, here you are. We just got message, that Prince Yoochun, Prince Yunho and Prince Junsu from Athloen Kingdom will be arriving soon. Everyone is been busy preparing a welcome ceremony for them. Queen Yoonha also is looking for you.” Said Mrs. Kang one of our loyal maid.

 

“Ohh arasso.. Please tell my mother I’ll be down soon.” I said to dismiss her.

 

Nooo..  I can’t! I won’t be able to see Yunho’s face now. Now that I know we will not have to pretend husband and wife again, and I believe he also already knew that Yoonmi noona is already back. What should I do when I meet him, smile widely as if nothing happen, as if that is the first time we meet?! Nooo.. I can’t do that, I can’t smile while my heart said No.

 

‘I think its very foolish of me, but I’ll wait here until Yunho’s and his comrades left.’ I determined in my heart.

 

 

“Prince Jaejoong.. Prince Jaejoong.. Finally you awake. How could you still sleep in here. You could get sick.” Mrs Kang voice wake me up, as she shakes my shoulders.

 

“Now you have to get ready to attend the dinner feast. The guest already arrived since hours ago. I already bring your proper clothes.” She said while skillfully she pull out my garments and and put on the royal clothes.

 

“Siigghh.. my prince, how can you be this lazy when we have royal guest over? Stay still, please! You even haven’t taken bath yet.” She scolded while brush my hair, try to tidy me up so I look more proper to attend the feast.

 

“Donee.. Now hurry, you’re gonna be late.” She said and dragged me to the dinner room.

 

As Mrs. Kang open the door, I can see him sit at the end of the table. He soon turned to my direction and stare straightly into my eyes, as if he can sense my present from a far.

 

‘Is there something weird at my face. I even not brush my hair, I must be look terrible right now.’ I scolded in my mind, and can’t help hot creep into my face.

 

This the hundreds times I stand in front of him, but today is the first time I feel we’ve become a completely stranger.

 

“Jaejoong, its nice that you could join us at dinner.  Please sit down.” Said Yoochun hyung while pointed at the chair next to him.

 

“Jaejoongie.. Didn’t you missed me a lot?” Asked Yoochun hyung while smilling nervously as soon as I sit on the chair.

 

JLABBB ~~

 

I stomp on his feet so hard and said dangerously, “Of course I miss you my dear brother, why wouldn’t I miss you?” I smile mischievously when I see his pain face and his waterly eyes.

 

‘Now you know, you shouldn’t ever mess with me, my dear brother.’ I laugh in my head.

 

“To welcome our new family member, Prince Yunho. And to celebrate our newlywed. Lets have a toast and wish them welfare and blissfulness in their future marriage.” Said my father and raised his glass while being follow by all people at the dining room.

 

“Cheerrrss~~!!”

 

I can’t suppress my urge to see Yunho’s face. Yunho wipes the remains of wine in the corner of Yoonmi noona’s lips. Noona mouthed thanks while they stare at each others.

 

It hurt.. It hurt so much.. It hurt to finally realize the reality. The reality that Yunho is not mine from the start.

 

As if Yunho can feel my stare, he turned at me. We stare at each other, I can’t describe what emotion I could feel in his eyes.

 

His stare feel suffocated me, I droop my head helplessly.

 

I only stare my plate through dinner, but I still could feel a deep gaze staring at me. My neck feel so hurt, but I can’t brace myself to lift my head up.

 

As the dinner is done, King Yunseok prepare a party, so all the noble in Alainn could interact and get to know more of Prince Yunho. Since its very rare to have a royal guest from Athloen Kingdom.

 

‘Fiuuhh.. I barely could eat the food. They wouldn’t notice that I’m gone right?’ I said mindly while staring at the bright star at the balcony.

 

I can hear a soft melody start to heave at the ballroom. They must be start the royal dance already.

 

I can’t help to curious how well Yunho and Yoonmi noona dancing. Is he going as gentle as he dance with me, when we do the royal dance at the wedding? Unconsciously I grab my chest, just by thinking of it.

 

I walk to the glass window and looking inside the ballroom. I can see Yunho and Yoonmi noona dance gracefully. They totally suit each other, as if they born for each other.

 

My heart feel been tighten by unseen rope, so tight that makes me hard to breath. I can’t bare to watch a beautiful but hurtful scene any longer.

 

‘I better check Prince Junsu, I heard he is sick because of the long trip.’ I said mindly and walk sadly from there.

 

 

‘Junsu didn’t look like Yunho at all. He is chubby, with small eyes, big lips and nose. Not charming at all. Even their personality is very different. This brat is not charming at all. But he looks so different when he is sleeping, look so cute and innocent.’ I said in my mind.

 

“You ugly Princess, stay away from my brother.” Junsu said in his sleep.

 

“This brat, even at his sleep he still could annoyed me. I regret even thinking that you’re innocent and cute.” I said and scrunch my lips.

 

I better go back, before someone aware my disappearance, I’ll be in trouble if dad found out I disrespect the guest by not attending the party. I bet the dance party already finished by now.

 

As I grab the handle, someone push the door from outside. I stumble back in surprise. When I raised my head to look for the intruder, it shock me to the end.

 

Instantly I slammed the door at his face, and hold the handle so he couldn’t push the door.

 

‘Why is Yunho in here! What did I just do? I’m scare for no reason! Stupid Jaejoong!!’

 

 

‘Where’s jaejoong could be? He really had me worried. I don’t know why, but he look very upset with the current situation.’ Said Yoochun in his mind, while walking upstair to look for Jaejoong.

 

“Perhaps he is in Junsu’s room. I better check on it.”

 

 

Its been quiet outside for awhile, perhaps Yunho already gone by now.

 

I open the door slowly, and suddenly someone grab my hand and pull me outside the room.

 

He slammed my body on the door and pulled my right hand above my head. He press his body in to mine.

 

“Just what do you think you’re doing? Are you hiding from me?” Yunho asked while looking at my eyes sternly.

 

He put his large hand in my cheek and it lightly, “You’re so wrong. You’re childish way won’t work anymore. Don’t you miss me? I know you are. You boldly stare at me at the dinner, then why you pretend that you don’t know me. Are you trying to provoke me? Or are you jealous of your sister?” He said threatening while rub his thumb in my lips slowly.

 

Niiiibbbb~          

 

I bite his thumb until blood comes from it, while no respond from Yunho. He didn’t look surprise or hurt at all.

 

“Still feisty I see. That anger of yours, just why are you angry? And who are you angry at? Hmm..” Yunho asked dangerously while grabbed my waist with his other hand and pull me closer.

 

“Are you angry at me? Or you angry at your position, where you can’t be with me anymore?”

 

What should I answer him? I didn’t even know why I’m angry and upset at him.

 

“Hmm.. You don’t have to answer anything, I already got my answer just by looking at your eyes. “

 

“You know, you have to pay since you bite my thumb until it bleed.” He said while he pull my hand and kiss my palm tenderly.

 

“This is the price you should pay..” Yunho said while palmed my face and start nibbling my lower lips.

 

He start slowly and tender, but after awhile lust start to take over. Greedily he my lips and I open my lips willingly.

 

“Hmmm…. Yunhoo-ahh” I moaned his name and fully surrender by his touch.

 

‘What is happening?!!!’ Yelled Junsu and Yoochun is their mind, while hiding behind the door and walls. They witness Yunho and Jaejoong’s sinful act.

 

 

Ohhh noo.. Yoosu already know Yunjae true feeling..

How will they react on that? Is Junsu will start smack Jae in the head for stealing his dear brother..?XD

More emotion and secret reveal in the upcoming chapter..

Don't forget to leave your comments...>______<

Lots of love for all the reader that left comments..<3333333

And

HAPPY FASTING

for all of you who celebrate it...<3