She's Back

BOY Princess

Hello Guysss..^^

I know its been a very longgg time since I updated this fic or my any other fics.

My work occupy most of my time..

But since I got gathering a weeks ago, some of my friends remind me of my fic and supporting me to continue it..^^'

I hope I still got some reader..:D

Enjoy the story, and sorry for the bad grammar..>__<

 

 

“Prince yunho..!!!” cheers all the soldier welcoming their beloved general.

 

“How is everyone doing?” Said yunho and smile warmly at them.

 

“We’re fine, my prince. Its been a while since you visit us. And who is this young lady that accompany you, my prince?” Said one of the soldier, and all curious eyes stared at me.

 

“Ohh.. Let me introduce my lovely wife. This is my beautiful Princess Yoonmi. I don’t want to leave her alone and lonely in palace. She wil be sick missing me badly.” He said as reach my shoulder, while hug and kissed the top of my head warmly.

 

‘Cieehhh.. yeah you can wish that million years. Why should I be missing you.’ I smile at them awkwardly and  slightly bow at them.

 

“Jinwoon, please our lady to her tent.” Asked Yunho to one of soldier with a really huge buldier and scary face. He blushed madly when I look at him.

 

‘What a funny guy, with that scary face he can blushed like a teenage girl’ I thought and giggled.

 

 

“My Prince, Princess Yoonmi’s brother is here. He want to visit his sister.” Said one of the maid.

 

“What a troublesome, when he is away, he still could bring headache for me.” Said junsu annoyed.

 

“Good evening my prince. Please let me introduce myself. I’m Prince Yoochun from Alainn Kingdom. Please forgive me, for not sending prior notice about my visit.” Said Yoochun, while flashing his charming smile.

 

‘Damn.. he is such a cutie prince.. Totally my type..’ Yoochun said in his mind, and can’t help drooling when he saw the the prince’s that sway while he walk.

 

“Good evening, I’m Prince Junsu, Prince’s Yunho younger brother.” Junsu said arrogantly while he stretch his arm toward Yoochun.

 

‘Is he asking me to kiss his hand like a lady? What an arrogant brat.’ Yoochun said in his mind, while he kiss Junsu hand tenderly, totally enjoying himself.

 

“Hmmm… Too bad hyung and his barbaric wife is visiting Glasnevin village, one of our territory in the south. But he said he will visit Alainn Kingdom after he done in the Glasnevin village.”

 

“Ohhh my.. that’s too bad.” Yoochun said disappointed.

 

“How about I accompany you back to Alainn Kingdom?” Offer Junsu.

 

“You’re going to accompany me?” Asked Yoochun dumbfound.

 

“Yes, are you having a problem with that? I miss my brother, beside I’m curious about your kingdom, how come they have a wild and barbaric Princess like Princess Yoonmi.” Said Junsu while rolling  his eyes.

 

‘Damn this kid, the one that you called wild princess is my sister/brother. Isn’t he too bold?’

 

“I appreciate your offer, but I think I’ll wait my sister in here a little longer.” Yoochun said politely.

 

“Hmmm.. The eldest Prince from Alainn has too much time in his hand, playing around in others kingdom. How much longer are you going to inconvenience us with your presence?” Asked Junsu sarcasticly.

 

‘Who the hell this kidd.. So scarryy…!!!’ Scream Yoochun in his mind.

 

“How about you just tell me the location of the village. I can’t let such a delicate prince like you, have to travel in a long and rough trip.”Yoochun said make an excuse.

 

“Ckckckck.. In case you forgot, we were once enemies. I can’t possibly hand over a map that give information about our territory and its border, don’t we? Especially not to a dumb and clueless prince, can I?” Junsu while smirking.

 

‘What a vicious kid!! But it makes me like him more!!’ Scream Yoochun excitedly.

 

“Okay, I have no objection in that case. But could I ask, why you so determine to come along?” Yoochun asked curious.

 

“A long trip only both of them? I can’t let that happen!! I’ll make sure that I’ll be between them. Princess Yoonmi can’t monopolize my brother, he only belong to me.” Said Junsu dangerously and determined.

 

‘Poor Jaejoong, he must have gone through hell, with this brother complex. I hope I still alive when we meet again.’ Yoochun said in his mind, and shivering when he imagine he’s been strangled by Jaejoong.

 

 

“So Boringgggg.. He abandoned me, it seems thick of paper is more interesting for him than me. Well, its my own fault that I asked to come with him to this nowhere forest. Nothing interesting in here. Everywhere there is only tree.. tree.. and tree again..” I yelled loudly.

 

I take a strolled on the forest, since its been 3 day we’ve been in the Glasnevin village. And all Yunho do is discussed strategy with his soldier in a seclude tent, he never allow me to come along. And at night, all he do is read tons of paper. He leave me sleep alone everynight.

 

‘Ohh my god!! Snap out of it Jae.. Are you out of your mind! You’ve been thinking to have him accompany you to sleep every night?!’ I yelled at my mind, and hit my head lightly. Try to knock some sense in my head.

 

Without I realize, I stand in front of a big lake in the middle of the forest.

 

“What a beautiful lake.. No harm to try swin in here, right?” I said eagerly.

 

“Its impossible there will be any wild animal in here, right? I mean this is a village, they will notice it if there is any harmful animal. And impossible there will be any ghost in here. Hahaha.. what are you thinking Jae, there is no such things as ghost.’” I laugh but I can feel sweat ruins thru my nape.

 

Suddenly I can feel a chilled wind through my nape. And a hot breath beside my ear whispering, “Hello my prince~~~~”

 

“Kyaaaaaaa…..” I scream at the top of my lung, and try to run but something grab arms and makes me scream louder.

 

“Stop screaming, I could be deaf with your loud voice. Why are you screaming anyway, enchanted by my voice.” He said snickering and smirked.

 

“Damn you Yunho, I could get a heart attack.” I said annoyed, and  yanked his hand from my arms.

 

“What are you doing in here anyway?” he asked concern.

 

“Pisshhh.. Finally you figured it out that I missing huhh? Don’t you have a lot of paper that waiting for you?” I said sulking, and crossed my hands in front of my chest.

 

“Hhmmm.. Jealous over papers huh?” He said, and pull me to his broad chest. I can see a curve smile on the corner of his lip.

 

”Ouuuccchhh.. what are you doing!!!” I yelled loudly. He pinched my cheek and laugh loudly, while he walk toward the lake.

 

He pulled out his top and I can see his incredible abs and a build chest.

 

‘What are you drooling at Jaee..!!’ I scream in my mind and can’t help to blushed madly.

 

“What are you doing?” I asked him clueless.

 

“Swim, of course. Isn’t that what you want to do before? Come on, let me help you to pull off your garment..” He said while he grab my hand try to pull off my top.

 

“Hey I can do it by myself.” I said and slap his hand.

 

“Suit yourself, don’t take it so long.” He said and swim through the lake . I pull off my wig and my garment one by one. I can feel a strong gaze and it give me a chilled through all my skin.

 

“What are you looking at?” I yelled, and try to cover my body with my hand.

 

“What are you embarassed about anyway?” He said chuckled.

 

“Come on, hurry up.” He said and grab my hand and dragging me to the middle of the lake.

 

Its so refreshing, days in the wood and I never feel this calm before.  We start to play and splash water to each other. He grab my head and push my head down to the water.

 

“Ahhhh.. damn you Yunho. I can’t breath!!” I yelled at him as soon as I’m on the surface.

 

“Just wait for my revenge.” I said while try to lunch punch to his face. But with his long hand, he easily hold my head. I can’t even reach an inch of his body.

 

‘Damn.. he treats me like a child again.’ I grumble on my mind.

 

Suddenly I heard muffled sound of his laugh. Seems he try to suppressed his laugh. He look at my face and can’t hold his laugh any longer.

 

‘Is my face that funny?’ I asked  myself. I never saw him this lively, he laugh this freely. I can’t help but feel warm inside seeing his laugh.

 

Suddenly Yunho stop laughing, he grab my hand and pulled me closer. He brush my wet hair and comb it with his finger. His brown eyes stare right into my eyes.

 

“Prince Yunho.. Are you in here?” We heard someone called Yunho from a far.

 

Damn, we’re too far from our clothes. No one could know that I AM A MAN. If anyone know that I’m disguised as Yoonmi noona to deceived everyone, my Kingdom could be in danger. I can’t let that happen.

 

“Prince Yunho is that you?” The voice is became closer, I start to panic.

 

Suddenly Yunho pulled me and turn me around, blocked my body from the view with his own. So the intruder couldn’t see me at all. He grab my chin softly, and put his warm lips on mine.

 

Our second kiss, so different than the first one. This one is more chasted and warm, he kiss me softly and tenderly. He grab my head to deepen our kiss. I don’t know what to think. I couldn’t resist it, and I don’t want to.

 

I can hears the sound of the bushes, it seems the  intruder its already gone.  He leave my lips for my disappointment. I can feel the heat all over my face. Both of us try to catch our breath. ‘My face must be so red like a tomato right now. Damn you Yunho!’

 

“What are you doing, I can’t not breath you know!” I yelled and smack his hand, hiding my embaresessment.

 

He just smile slyly. “You know, for a man your lips is quite delicious.”  He said shortly and wipe away the saliva from our kiss in my left lips. Casually he walk back to the shore and put on his clothes.

 

I’m to stunned to even realized what he just say.

 

 

“Damn Yunho, he didn’t even bother to me outside the village. He didn’t even accompany me sleeping last night.“ I said sulking.

 

‘Why he send me away? Doesn’t he will feel lonely without me?’

 

FLASHBACK

 

“Your kingdom is not too far from here, I think you should head back first by yourself and take a rest. I’ll follow you as soon as the work here is done.”

 

“What? Why?” I asked confused.

 

“I still had a lot of things to do in here. It takes time more than I expected.”

 

“Its fine with me, I can accompany you in here. Beside I start to enjoy my time in here, all the soldiers are also being very nice and a good companion for me.” I said stubbornly.

 

“No, you can’t. You’re too distracting for me.”

 

“Me, distracting? How?” I asked clueless.

 

“When you’re around, you’re ceaseless staring behind my back distracts me. And when you’re out of my sight, I can’t concentrate.” He said while his brown eyes stare right into my eyes.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

‘Geezz.. Yunho, isn’t that to bold. You just consider me as a nuisance.’

 

I can see my kingdom is just a mile away. I can’t lie to myself that I miss home. I miss all my people, I miss my father, and although they always annoyed me to no end, but I also miss Yoochun hyung and changminnie.

 

“Jaejoong hyung…~~~” Scream changmin happily as soon as he saw me entering the kingdom. He run straight to me while open his arms welcoming me.

 

“Changminnie..~” I scream also and run towards him.

 

SMAAACCCKKKK… ~~ I punch his check.

 

“You think I’m going to jump at you and hugging you tightly, after what you’ve done?! Dream on! Where is Yoochun hyung anyway?” I said annoyed and satisfied looking at his red cheeks. At least I got one of my revenge.

 

“Ouccchhh hyung, that hurt. You still got a bad temper. I thought Prince Yunho could tame you. He went to visit you, don’t you met him?” Changmin said while rubbing his red cheek.

 

“Jaejoong…”

 

‘This voice, I recognized all my life. It can’t be..’ I scream in my mind while turn around to meet the source of the voice.

 

“Noona.. You came back…”

 

 

Hahahaha.. I make the title the same as one of Infinite title song (This noona being crazy of Infinite nowadays.. XD)

Yoonmi is back.. And yoosu first encounter..:D

Yunjae got their romance in the wood...lol

 

Its been a rough week for me, since my gramps just pass away..

And writing is one of thing that could makes me happy..^^ 

Hope you enjoy it, as much as I do..

Don't forget to leave your comments..>________<

 

Thanks for your comments and support :

@ samirajoon @ shutup @ mrskaijongin @ Lacie56 @ melody92397 @ baby_doll @ skullboy @ Fayanna @ hanaseka47 @ proudtobe-ELFandCass @ hyunsyalurves @ catzchii @ soyoung @ sangae @ loyersyeraomar