Expression of Love

BOY Princess

 

Sorry that I couldn't keep my promise to update last week..

I'm kinda sick so I have to stay away from my lappie for a while.. :(

Its 01.00 am in here, and I'm trying to update this fic while I have a time and have a spirit to write it :D

And sorry for the short update. Enjoy reading it :)

 

 

THIRD PERSON's POV

 

‘It Can’t be? No.. no..no.. It can’t be happening now!!’ Scream Princess Yoonmi franticly in her head.

 

“Princess whats wrong? Are you feeling ill? Your face looks so pale?” Asked Mrs. Han worried.

 

“Mrs. Han, How fast a baby could be born? It possible to be born in 7 month, right? Right?” Asked Princess Yoonmi nervously and ignore Mrs. Han’s questioning  look.

 

“Yes, its possible Princess. But why are you asking that? What is in your mind?” Asked Mrs Han confused.

 

“Nothing to worries. Please just find out when Prince Yunho will be back from the eastern. And please be sure to  let me know.” Said Princess Yoonmi firmly.

 

‘I have no others choice. I have to do this. Although, this is a selfish act of mine.’ Said Princess Yoonmi determine.

 

 

YUNHO's POV

 

“Now then, how should I punish you? You little naughty prince.” Said Yunho while Jae’s cheek softly.

 

When I realized I couldn’t see your back from my sight anymore. I felt hazy and feel like someone squeeze my heart tightly. I run my horse like a mad man. Wandered through the rain aimlessly. I hardly even remember how could I found you on that secluded cave. I just follow my instinct and deep down in my heart I know I’ll found you.

 

At that very moment, when I found your petite figure crouching on the ground, my boiling blood turn cold. My mind blank instantly.

 

It hurts me when I see him cry in his sleep. It hurts me more when he is beside me like this instead missing him from a far.

 

No good things will come out of my feeling for him. Even though I’m sure of my feeling, but he is too young and reckless. He wouldn’t cope with my overwhelming feeling I have for him. He would scared and confused. And most important thing, I’ll put him in danger if I let my feeling knows.

 

‘How could I let my heart overcome my rational mind? How could I let myself falling in love with this clueless, reckless prince?’ I asked myself while looking at his peaceful sleeping face.

 

‘I better let him rest, and check my troops.’ I thought while turn my back from him. But before I could even get up from the bed, I could hear his voice calling my name.

 

“Finally, got you Yunho..” Words that escape from Jaejoong’s lips, while he hug Yunho from behind.

 

‘Is he already awake?’ I asked myself and sit still in my position.

 

“You turn your back from me. You never once even glance at me after Yoonmi noona is back. You acted so cold, It hurts me. Why would you pay attention to me, you have Yoonmi noona now.” He said softly and I can see longing and sadness in his eyes.

 

‘Is that what are you feeling right now? Why would you even think that I never pay attention to you?’ I asked myself while caress his hand that rested in my chest.

 

“But at least I got you now, even though its only a dream…kekekeke” Jaejoong said giggling while tighten his embrace.

 

“Stop it!” I said firmly and push him softly to the bed. I grab both of his hand and put it aside his head while I look straight into his clouded eyes.

 

‘I couldn’t believe that he thought this is a dream. Its must be because of his fever.’

 

He looks surprised, but that surprised look maintain only for a while and replaced by a soft gaze and warm smile in his face.

 

“You acted like the real Yunho, even in a dream.” He said dreamingly and a small giggles escapes from his lips.

 

‘Stop it! Stop looking at me with your warm gaze! Stop giving me your beautiful smile! Stop act stubborn and recklessly that makes you look more adorable! Stop making me falling in love with you.’ I scream in my mind.

 

“Yunho~ahh.. Since it’s a dream anyway, I can say the word that I’m dying to tell you, but I couldn’t say it to the real you.” He said tenderly and my cheek.

 

‘What could be the words that he want to tell me? It can’t be..’

 

“I think I love you, Yunho~ahh..” He said softly while circling his hand on my neck.

 

And then the words that I’m scared the most escape from his lips. I can see sincere and confident in his eyes.

 

“You’re not gonna reply me back huhh? Kekeke.. of course you’ll not reply me back and said’ ‘I love you too.’ Even in a dream, you couldn’t said ‘I love you’ to me?” He asked with a sad eyes.

 

I’ll fulfill your wish. Let me be selfish, only tonight. Let me be with him, let me show him my real feeling for him.

 

“I love you Jaejoong. I really do..” I whisper in his ears and kiss the top of his head while embrace him tightly.

 

 

JAEJOONG's POV

 

It’s a strange dream. I could feel Yunho’s hand caress every part of my body.

 

I could feels his lips in every part of my body. At the top of my hand, in each of my finger, on my chest, my earlobe, my cheek, my forehead, my nose, and finally its linger on my lips.

 

When I open my eyes, I could see your sleeping face right in front of me. He quickly open his eyes and stare back at me, as if he could feel my presence.

 

His brown eyes filled with warmth and love. Its makes me more sad, because I know its only a dream. When I wake up tomorrow, I’’ll never see his eyes stare at me like this anymore.

 

I could feels his hand start to wraps around my waist, pull me closer. And he kiss the top of my head tenderly and whispering endless love.

 

Its definitely a dream. A beautiful dream..

 

 

Times for Yunjae lovey dovey..>o<

So guys.. Who guess its a dream? And who guess its a reality? :D

I think that will be a secret that only Yunho who know the answer.. XD

Thanks for all the comments and subcribes.. It makes my day :)

Don't forget to leave your comments chinggu~