Poison Drink

BOY Princess

JAEJOONG POV


'As if dressing like a Princess and acting like one's aren't enough, now I have to associate with them and have a little chat??? This is seriously driving me nuts!!!'


"Ahh Princess Yoonmi. The one whom we've been waiting for. Come sit beside me, don't be shy." One of the Princesses said. She looked extremely gorgeous, giving off a warm but yet assertive feeling. It seemed like the other Princesses had a lot of respect for her.


"Ahh yeaa.." I replied bashfully before making my way towards her in a rather graceful manner...or rather attempting to.


As I walked, I could feel all the Princesses staring at my every move. 'Geezzz.. Am I that weird? Stop looking at me!!! Seriously, how many children does King Heung-Soo have?' I thought as I noticed the long line of Princesses inside the room.


"Pardon me, I have forgotten to introduce myself. I am Princess Haewon and Prince Shiwon's wife." She offered a warm smile.


"We have this gathering occasionally to chat or share our thoughts so as to relieve the loneliness and boredom, all thanks to our husband who rarely home."


"You must be feeling very lonely during the past week. I heard Prince Yunho had gone to the west and just returned yesterday?" She asked out of concern.


"Aahh yeaaa.." I answered shortly, trying to be shy just like every woman would be when they were asked about their husband.


'Yeah right! As if I'm gonna miss him. I was happy during the weeks when he was not around. Because only his presence can make me hard to breath!' I snickered internally.


"I see everybody is already here. I apologize for my lateness." A really stern feminine voice was heard and  everybody, include Princess Haewon stiffened instantly. Then, everybody stood up and bowed 45 degrees. Since I did not want to be rude, I copied what they did.


When I raised my head to look at the intruder, it shocked me pretty much. 'Yiikkkeess.. What a scary woman!'


She sat at the head of the line. "So this is the famous Princess Yoonmi that everyone is talking about. You look quite well for a mountain Princess. You and Prince Yunho make such a perfect couple." She snickered  and observed me from head to toe.


'YOU WITCH!!! You never look at a mirror, don't you?? You don't look beautiful either, with those wrinkles and ugly face! I can barely even believe that you are also a Princess!! Who the hell are you anyway?!!!'


I clenched my fist to try to suppress my anger and keep silent, not wanting to make a commotion. She seems disappointed on not receiving any reaction, before glancing next to me to find another prey.


"Princess Haewon, how is your third honeymoon with my son Shiwon? Is there any progress?" She asked sternly while raising her right eyebrow in accusation.


'So, she is Lady Sung Yee, Prince Shiwon's mother. She is the first Concubine, the second line of the Queen. No wonder Mrs. Han think she is such an evil woman. Even her appearance makes her look like a witch.' 


"No-no.. Not yet, mother." Princess Haewon stuttered while lowering her head in shame.


"Everyone, please keep in mind it is very important to have a successor from every Prince for the stability and prosperity of our Kingdom. And it is our jobs as a Princess or a Queen to fulfil that duty. Don't ever embarass  your husband by being sterile!!" She glared at Princess Haewon, who only lowered her head even more as her face flushed with shame.


"I know a lot of you think that my arrival is very disturbing. So I will just speak straight to the point. To celebrate Prince Yunho's wedding, We'll be carrying out a Swordmanship Tournament next week. Every Prince, beside the Crown Prince will be attending. So starting tomorrow, we'll be preparing an embroidered handkerchief or scarf as a sign of support to our husband."


'WHAT?? Now I even have to embroider?? The last time I had participated in a tournament was Swordmanship. But now I'm to participate in an Embroidering Tournament. CRAP!'




~~~~~~~~~~~~~#\^o^/#~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Sighhhhh..." That was the ninth times I had been sighing along the trip. We were walking back to our own chamber from the gathering, being organized according to our status in the Kingdom.


A fragrant odor filled the air and instinctively, I raised my head to see where the smell come from. A really beautiful woman. A beauty whom I had never seen before. She was carrying some kind of aura that I couldn't even describe.


She stopped in her tracks and bowed but yet, everyone just passed her without even giving a glance. 'Who is she? Why is everyone treating her this way? Why is she not even wearing a gown?'


"She is a he. He is a man, you know." A nearby voice shocked me and woke me from my trance.


"Huhh.. Prince Junsu?? What are you doing in here? Whhaa-at are you saying? A he??" I asked bewildered.


Subconsciously,  I had stopped walking after I had passed that woman, whom I now knew was a man. Everyone had continued walking without even noticing that I had been left behind.


"Can't I have a walk in my own kingdom? Beside, I'm having fun watching your silly and goofy face as you are apparently mesmerized by his beauty." He grinned and shook his head in amusement.


"He is the son of the Herot tribe's leader. His name is Kim Heechul. They work with herbs and cure every sick person with their herbs formula. He has to remain here until he turns 20 to help our Kingdom."


I nodded my head in response while all information registered in my brain.


"Princess Yoonmi.. If you don't want to be considered as a joke or an burlesque for everyone, make sure you open your eyes wide, lift up your chin, look straight to everyone's eyes and don't be afraid to say your thoughts. Make them respect you." He said seriously.


'Is he encouraging me?? Ohh well.. you do have a good side too, spoiled brat.' My lips curved into a thin smile.


"Ohh well, since there is nothing you can do with your ugly face, you should fix your attitude." He smiled slyly.


"Aaahh.. Yunho hyuuuunnnngggg~!!!" He yelled, calling for Yunho as he noticed the latter passing by.


'YOU BRAT!! How dare you tease me.' Yet, I was thankful for the encouragement no matter what and standing there, I observed the brotherly love displayed in front of me with a huge grin on the face.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~#\^o^/#~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Ohhh God!!! Sewing is such a hard thing to do! I have even injured my middle finger." I yelled in frustration and stared sadly at my bandaged finger.


"What are you doing, yobo~?" Someone whispered in my ears, making me jump in surprise. Someone whose voice I recognized so well.


"Ohh God!!! You've scared me! Stay away, don't be too close to me." I said as I quickly stood up and walked a considerable distance away.


"Ohh.. What has happened with the welcoming kiss? You're such a heartless wife." He chuckled.


"Don't even think about it. What are you doing in here anyway?" I asked him since I was bewildered by his sudden presence.


"What kind of question was that? This is also my chamber for your information. Aaahhh... I better go to sleep. It has been such a long day.." Yunho complained as he pulled off his upper clothes and lay down on my bed.


'What SLEEP??? There is only one bed in here. does he want to sleep in the same bed with me??? I am not even his real wife, and he knows that! Not in million years.. that is not going to happen!'


"What are you looking at? Don't you want to sleep?" He said annoyed.


'I am really tired and sleepy. What should I do? Besides, it seems like he is not going to change his mind. And he only wants to sleep right, so nothing is going to happen I think? Bu-buuuttt, there are another thing that I have to worried about, the thing that he would not like most probably.. Should I tell him?'


A string of questions appeared in my head and I could only scracth my un-itchy head.


"WHAT? Is there something you want to tell me? Just say it fast, I'm really tired." He demanded in a rather irritated tone.


"Hmmm.. you know, I have this bad sleeping habit. I can't stay still when I'm sleeping. I tend to move so much. There was one night when it rained so badly with lightning and loud thunder.. and it scared me. So I knocked on Yoochun hyung's door, but he won't let me in and it was just because I kicked his until he fell on the floor when I was asleep the day before. It's even not my fault, right? Mmm.. Will you be alright with that?" I asked nervously while circling my finger on my chest, something that I always did when I was nervous.


He simply just smiled. 'That smile again..' And patted the bed next to him.


'Does that mean he is okay with that?? Yeiiyyy.. I don't have to sleep on the floor after all.' I plopped onto the bed, delighted that Yunho was allowing me to sleep on the bed.


I remember how mother would always tell me a story before I sleep. Mother had said that every Princess has their own Prince charming. The one who always protects them from harm. The one who always gives them a morning kiss on the forehead to wake them up, and another on their lips as a lullaby at night.


Was I dreaming when I felt soft lips press on my forehead? Maybe, just maybe.. A Prince could also have their own Prince Charming..



~~~~~~~~~~~~~#\^o^/#~~~~~~~~~~~~~


'Aaahhhh.. this needle is killing me!! Why must it be stuck right now!!' I scream in my head.


Today was the last day for me to attend this stupid embroidering lesson. The next day would be a big day, the Swordmanship Tournament. I had to finish this scarf on time. If not, all the other Princesses would look down on me.


"I have prepared a special tea. It's from a far away land. All of you must be quite tired from preparing such a lovely embroidery for your husband." Lady Sung Yee's voice distract me from my work.


'Aaaahhh tea. That's what I really need right now. This embroidery is totally killing me. I really need a cup of tea to calm me so I won't explode and start grumbling in here.'


I put down my embroidery before picking up my cup of tea. 'Hmmm.. Why the smell is kinda weird. I have never drunk tea with such a smell before. Perhaps because it's from a land that I have never know of. Ohh well, I'm so damn thirsty after all. Who cares about the weird smell as long as it tastes great.' I gulped down the tea in one breath.


'Aaaahhh the taste is so great. Now I can focus on this stupid work again. Fighting~ Fighting~ You can do it Jaejoong~!!' Cheering up a little, I picked up the piece and began working on it again, pricking my finger once in a while and letting those soft gasps.


'You are such a stupid Princess. You are really careless and should have been more careful. A lot of people in this Kingdom are trying to hurt you, including me. And I did it, without much of an effort. Thanks to your carelessness. Hahahaha..' She gave a soft evil laugh before leaving the room, satisfied that the job was done.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~#\^o^/#~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"A cat??" Yunho questioned with a confused look.


"No moron. It's a lion. Besides from whatever angle you see, it's a lion. It's a lion!!!" I pouted, feeling dissatisfied while looking at my scarf with an embroidery of a lion in the middle.


I flinched when he glared at me slightly. "I mean, it's a lion, your highness." I grinned and smiled widely.


"You know, I hardly got any sleep last night. That's all thanks to you. You should be responsible for it." He said sarcastically.


"I'm sorry. Beside I already told you, right? Aaahh I know, to cheer you up, I will give this scarf for you. You have to use it tomorrow at the tournament, okay. After all, I have already injured four fingers for this stupid scarf." I said as I showed him those injured fingers.


"I only need to finish the bottom seam. I'm going to asked Princess Haewon how to do it and I'll give it to you tonight. You'll come to my chamber, right?"


"Umm.. yea.. of course." He simply replied.


'It's faster if I take the route from the forest. I have to come back before dawn, so that I can finish the scarf before tonight.'


~Kressseeeekkkkk... kressseeekkkk~


Aaahhh.. what was that sound? It's coming from that way. I started to walk to the source of the sound. 'Isn't that the apothecary? It's Kim Heechul, the beautiful man whom I saw a couple days ago. Should I greet him? Perhaps we could be friends. But he seems kinda in a hurry..'


My curiosity was eating me, so I decided to follow him in the forest. 'Isn't that the Crown Prince, Shiwon? What are they doing in the forest?! Why is Prince Shiwon caressing Heechul's hair so affectionately? Kiii-iiissss!!! The-eeyy are kissing??!!! Ohh my goodd!!! They can't do that! They both are men, and Prince Shiwon is a Prince who is already married!!'


I shook my head furiously, wanting to get rid of the scene that I had just observed and started trembling. 'I-iii.. I can't stand it anymore. I can't watch it any longer. I-iii better leave.'


I ran off in a hurry. Yet, the picture kept playing in my head. The way Prince Shiwon kissed Heechul's lips, his nape, his neck, his chest. They way their bared skins touched each other. 'I don't want to remember!!!' Sweat started to run down my skin.


"Jaejoong.. jaejoong.. What's the matter? Are you okay?" Yunho appeared in the room soon after I had returned and tried to touch my shoulder.


I slapped his hand even before he could reach me.


"Leave me alone. Don't touch me. I don't want to see your face!" I yelled in his face before pulling my blanket over my head.


"Siggghh.. Just tell me what happen before I lose my patience." He was annoyed with me yet again.


"Yo-oouu wanna know what had happen to me? I saw your brother Prince Shiwon, kissing the apothecary in the forest. It's so wrong. That's wrong. It's scaring me!!" I gave a very obvious shiver as the words came out of my mouth.


"You are his brother. Both of you must be the same. You scare me! I don't want to see your face!! GO AWAY!!!"


Without a word, he walked away. Upon hearing the retreating footsteps, I flung away my blanket and jumped off the bed, a little ashamed with my earlier words and actions.


"Yu-yunhoo you're leaving? Are you mad at me? I'm sorry. I know it's not your fault. Yunho.. please.." I cried out softly and tried to catch up with him, but a crucial pain hit me in the stomach.


"My stomach.. it's so painful.. Yunho-ahh, help me!! Yunho..." Darkness then succumbed me.


heartheartheart

 

Ohh noo~~!!! What happen to jae?? U will find out in the next chapter..xp

Shiwon first appeareance. He is having an affair with heechul.. hmm..scandal..XD

Junsu encouraged Jae, he is actually a nice kid..^^ They will become best buddies in their own way..xp

Jae feel a soft lips in his forehead? is he dreaming or is it real? Thats for ur own imaginations..kekeke

Hope u enjoy this. Don't forget to comments, chingu~wink