Evil Plan

BOY Princess

Jaejoong POV


"Hmmm.. you're not so bad, for a spoiled prince!" I said, snickering internally, while I swung my sword onto my shoulder proudly.


'Hahaha.. Now I can brag about something that I can be proud of and you can mourn for your loss, because you will never defeat me. You still have to learn for a thousand years more before you even stand a chance, you little scum!''


He sat on the grass with both of his hands supporting his body, feeling extremely exhausted. Sweat ran down his skin, and he could hardly catch his breath. He raised his head, and stared at me weirdly.


"Are you really a woman?" He asked suspiciously as he raised his right eyebrow. Standing up, he circled around me, all the while eyeing me from head to toe.


'What??!! Has he already found out who I really am?' I thought worriedly.


"Ohh gosshh! Not only is your face not cute at all, but you also possess barbaric strength! No wonder you live in the mountains, you must be chopping firewood instead of embroidering! Hahaha.." He mocked.


"Poor big brother! What did he do in his past life to get such a barbaric woman to be his wife?.." Smirking, he shook his head and made his leave, satiesfied to have successfully made fun of me.


"WHY YOU LITTLE BRAT! I will make sure to deal with you later. I will get my revenge at tomorrow's training!" I grumbled and gritted my teeth in annoyance.


'This is all that Jung Yunho's fault!! Why he must propose a deal like that?! Now I would have to be stuck with that spoiled brats for only God know how long!' I pouted as I remembered last night's event.


~FLASHBACK~


"How about I give you a deal.." He whispered in my ear.


"Whatt..?" I asked, bewildered.


"I'll not come to your chamber if you are really afraid of me. It is not as if I'm gonna you or something. Besides I didn't even get a single kiss from my wife.." He sat on the chair across the bed as he ridiculed me.


"W-Whooo said I'm afraid of you! Don't be so full of yourself!" I stuttered and tidied up my nightgown, not wanting to meet his gaze.


'I'm not afraid of you, I'm only getting nervous every time I'm near you, moron!'


"Oh well, I assume you are taking up my offer." He declared calmly.


"Wh-hhat do I have to do? It is not like you will do this for free." I replied, afraid of what would come from his lips.


"You're so smart my wife. All you have to do is to teach Prince Junsu swordmanship." He answered slyly.


~END FLASHBACK~



************************#^o^#***********
**************


"Ohh my.. My prince.. I mean my princess.. Why didn't you put on your dress? It is inappropriate for a princess to only wear his underwear." said Mrs. Han. Hastily, she ran towards me, eyebrow furrowed in worry and helped me to put on my nightgown.


"Why are you worrying so much? Is he coming to my chamber tonight?" Feeling a little distressed, I wore my nightgown hurriedly.


"Don't worry my princess. He won't be back for a while. I heard that he's been assigned to the West to handle the insurgents."


"WHAT!! So all my effort to teach swordmanship to that brat is for NOTHING!" I screamed and pulled off my wig in frustration.


"Don't scream my princess. What if there are people who have heard you? A princess should speak gently."


"Yesss Mrs. Han." I answered nonchalantly.


"You're so sly, Jung Yunho! Just wait, I will have my revenge for sure." I mumbled, clenching my fist in irritation.


"Mmm.. Anyway, Mrs. Han, isn't Yunho the Prince? Why should he be the one handling those insurgents? Don't they usually send their general or something?" I asked out of curiosity.


"Yes, he is indeed Athloen's Prince but he is second in the line for the throne. Even though he is born from the real Queen, he is only second born. Only Prince Junsu has the same mother as Prince Yunho. That's why he adores Prince Junsu so much." Mrs. Han replied while she prepared the gown that was required for the following day.


"I think they must have forced Prince Yunho to marry your sister in order to decrease his power to be a King. It has to be Queen Sung Yee who suggested it. She is Prince Shiwon's mother and she seems kind-of threatened by Pince Yunho's power and charisma since most of the people in Athlone respect him and wish to have him as the next King. She is scared that Prince Yunho will take away her son's throne. What a ridiculous thought!" Mrs. Han uttered angrily.


'Wait a minute?? Does that mean they look down on my country?'


"You know Princess, I have even heard of a rumour that said Prince Yunho's mother, the previous Queen, was poisoned.. So scary.. Don't you think so? I bet that was all Queen Sung Yee's plan. How wicked she has to be! Oh my lord, I better shut my mouth before I scare you anymore!" Mrs. Han shook her head furiously.


'This kingdom is full of hatred and trickery.. People try to attack each other, only for power and authority. Ohhh Yoochun hyung, how can you still smile greasily and flirt with every woman, and you Minnie-ahh, how can you still eat the mountain of food, after both of you have put me in this death trap..! My life is at risk, you brothers.. Just wait until I come home!'



************************#^o^#**********************


"Wooww.. that was quite big progress Prince Junsu.." I gave him my brightest smile, hoping that it showed my sincerity truly.


"Ohh I think you are quite useful yourself." He said casually and walked away.


"You damn brat! After what Mrs. Han had said, I am merely trying to be nicer to you a little!" I grumbled as I stared at his retreating back.


"You seem to be teaching him rather well, my lady!"


Only his heavy voice and strong aura could make me shiver like that. I turned my head in his direction while I tried to avoid his gaze.


"Despite the fact that I've been away for over a month, there is nothing changed about you. You are still giving me the cold shoulders, and averting your eyes to avoid me." He said calmly as he approached me.


"Are you scared of me or is there something that you've been hiding from me?" He whispered in my ears, and I could feel my cheek burning from embarassment.


"Noo.. no-nothing like that.. There is absolutely nothing that I've been hiding from you.." I stuttered and moved away bashfully.



'Even his presence can make me so uncomfortable. And now I am embarassed just through his constant seductive whisper! What have you done to me, Jung Yunho?!'


"Aaahhh.. You are running away from me again.." Cocking his right eyebrow, he reached out to grab my waist and pulled flushed against him. "That really upset me. You must be punished!"


His right hand cupped onto my chin as his lips inched closer, second by second.


'Nooo... this can't be happening to me~' As much as I had wanted to escape from him, my body won't allow it, not a single bit. My feet were rooted to the ground and I did not even have the strength to wriggle out his embrace. My heart was pounding from fear, embarrassment, nervousness.. and lastly anticipation. Part of me was wishing to feel his lips.


Swiftly, he pushed me onto the ground. He stared right into my eyes but yet, I was unable to read any emotions from his brown eyes. Without any realization, his hand had grabbed hold of my clothes and ripped it apart instantly. At that very moment, I snapped out of my trance and realized what had actually happened.


"Hmm.. an apple huh?? Couldn't you find something better than this? But I have to appreciate your courage in trying to deceive the strong Athloen Kingdom!" He said as he grabbed the apple and bit into it.


'Ohhh Crap!! My disguise has already been discovered. What should I do??' I screamed in my head.


Suddenly, he raised his right hand and aimed for my head. 'Is he really going to hit me?' He grabbed onto my hair and off went my wig.


"You know.. you actually look better like this.." He ruffled my hair.


'CRAP!! I WILL BE FINISHED NOW! He is going to tell the King and I'm going to be hung tomorrow morning! I stared at my hands, not daring to look at him. Father, Mother.. Thanks for raising me into a beautiful prince like now.. Yoochun hyung, Minnie~ahh.. Thank you for all your efforts in pushing me into.. into this death trap!! Hikss.. help me hyung~!'


"Aaahhh.. I guess you can't give birth to a child then?" Casually, he questioned as he stood up.


"What the.. Is that all you are going to say? You are not going to punch or scream at me?" I implored, disbelieved.


"Why should I? That is just going to waste my energy.." He took another huge bite at the apple.


"Besides, it doesn't matter for me whether you are a princess or a prince since the wedding is contract that will benefit both countries. I don't really mind anyway.."


"Yo-ooouu are not going to report me to the King and hang me in public tomorrow??" Stumbling over my words, I was afraid of his answer.


"Hahaha.. what?? Where did you get that idea? No.. I'm not going to report you to the King, and we're absolutely not going to hang you in public tomorrow. We're not a barbarian Kingdom.."


"Thankkk god.." I gave a soft sigh of relief before realizing that there was still a problem. "Wait a minute! Do you mean that I would still have to pretend to be my sister even after you have been blown my cover?"


."... You still dare to ask me when it was you in the first place who tried to trick me?" He asked in a cynical tone and shot me a sharp glare.


"Geezz.. You don't have to make such a scary face!!" I groaned.


"But you can remain this way when it is just the two of us, Prince Jaejoong.." He murmured near my ears, sending shiver through my body.


" You.. you know my name?" This could not be!


"Well, at least I'm smart enough to know my future wife has a twin named Prince Kim Jaejoong.."


"Moreover, seriously.. Why would you use something as hard as an apple? Can't you be more creative than this?" He asked amused.


"I was in a hurry you know, so I picked anything that was available at that time. Besides, the one who is more stupid is the one stupid enough to still eat that apple.."


"I eat it only because I have lost some energy after risking my life to steal a kiss from my own wife. A cute one, but a very grumpy one too!"


"What..?? How shameless of you!! That is not merely a kiss; it's an attempt of ! And I'm not grumpy!!" I rebutted before quickly adding softly. "But the cute one was right after all."


He only walked away, laughing at me. After I had returned to my chamber, Mrs. Han came forward to say that yunho had just sent me a basket full of apples.


"That jerk!"


************************#^o^#***********
*************


Nobody POV


"Did you already prepare what I have ordered you to do?" A woman asked sternly.


"Yes.." The man replied, his voice almost as soft as a whisper.


"Good.. We have to get rid of her.. We can't let him have a successor.. And we can't let the baby be born.." She clenched her fist angrily.



*************************#^o^#***********************


Who do you think they were, who tried to make an evil plan?? Somebody can guess?? Hehe..its a secret, it will take times until its reveal..

It will be more complicated from now on, since there will be a couple of evil person that try to hurt jae and yun.. As long they are together, everyhting will be fine..XD

 

I hope u enjoy it.. Don't forget to comment..wink