The Tournament

BOY Princess

Sashiburii.. I'm so sorry for not updating about almost 2 month, i think.. *BOW*

I actually already write for this chapter a long-long time ago. But I only save it in my removable disk.

And my usb is 'error', all the contains in it is empty. It force me to re-format, and makes all the contains gone..hikksss

So I have to write it all over again. But I start working weeks ago. So yeah, works keep me away from my fic.

Perhaps in the future, I can't update it as fast as before. But I'm still gonna continue this and my other fic..^^

Lets continue to the story. Enjoy...^o^

 

heartheartheart

 

NOBODY POV

 

SLAP!!!

 

“You useless!!! Today she comes to the gathering healthy as ever.. How could that happen? Tell me again the effect of that poison like you said 3 days ago!” She glared at the calm man that seems didn’t disturb by the death glare he received.

 

“If she was pregnant, she would miscarriage. But if not.. she would have unbearable pains and bleeding.” He said calmly and bowed when she walked pass him.

 

“So.. Could you explained it to me, why she still can stand and come to the gathering as if nothing happen?” She cried out and slammed her fist on the table.

 

“I’m sorry. Its seems, there’s been a mistake at the preparation of the drug.”

 

“A mistake you said?!! I don’t want to get any disappointment next time. Remember that!” She said with a low dangerous tone, and leave the room.

 

‘I’m sure 100% there is nothing wrong with the drug. There must be something happen to her. It might have simply caused a temporary stomache. But, it can’t be..??!? Unless.. that person is a MAN!’

 

~~~~~~~~~#^o^#~~~~~~~~~

 

Jaejoong POV

 

So weird, last night I feel unbearing pain in my stomach. This morning, I feel healthy, like nothing happen. Ohh maybe I eat something weird yesterday? Must be because that stupid clam. I know that food will caused trouble since I saw it.

 

“You scare me! I don’t want to see your face!! GO AWAY!!”I close my eyes as I remembered last night event.He must be really furious right  now, because I scream at his face. I didn’t really mean that, I hope he didn’t mad at me.

 

“Bu- that jerk!! Just because of that, he leaving me alone! Is he a man or a girl, so easily mad and sulking. Guy like that can’t take any jokes, he is no fun. I bet he is hell scary when he is mad. I hope today I didn’t get any stomachache because looking at his furios look. Siigghhh…”

 

“But why, although I calling your name so many times, you still didn’t come back that night.” I said sadly and staring at the floor.

 

‘Why my heart hurt when I know he didn’t come back when I call his name? Why my heart throbbing painfully when I think he leave me alone and will never come back?’

 

~~~~~~~~~#^o^#~~~~~~~~~

 

“Woowwww.. Its marvelous!!!!” I beaming with amazement when I look at the glorious stadium.

 

It’s a really large stadium, much..much more larger than in my country. Hundreds of warrior take parts in the tournament. All wearing robe and bring a shield, with so many different sword that some of it I never saw it before.

 

“The competitors are divided into two teams. All of you will fight one-on-one against member of the opposite team, until one remains from each team, and they will go to the final. Whoever win the tournament, will granted the title of Knighthood.” Announce the host.

 

“.. And don’t forget, the most important part of the tournament, it will ends with a kiss between the winner and his lady.” And the crowd cheers loudly.

 

‘What?? So If Yunho wins it, I have to kiss him in the public, in front of hundreds people?? That so embarrassing!!’ I shakes my head furiously to erased that image in my mind.

 

“”By the way I was the lady of the last winner.” Said Junsu bluntly.

 

“Whatt??? But you’re a guy? Beside, why don’t you join the tournament?” I asked in amusement.

 

“Geeezzz.. you’re just jealous. My brother never have a girlfriend before, and he never interested to find one. Beside, no one ever protest about it. Hahh.. I don’t want to spoil my smooth hand. Beside, I don’t really like swordmanship, Yunho hyung, who insist me to learn it. Although he know I loathed it. Since you’re his wifes now, its time for you to give him your warm kiss..” He pouted and glared at me. Obviously, he hated the idea.

 

Yunho defeated his opponent easily, one by one. No one can stopped him, its like he is born to be the winner. Until he meet his last opponent. He glances at me with his deep brown eyes. He searching for something that I don’t even know. ‘Is he asking me to encourage him?’ I ask myself.

 

He only take 5 minutes to defeated his opponent. All the audience cheering at him for his victory. Include, nonetheless his dearly brother who screams in joy and yelling, “That is my brother!” ‘Yeah right, like no one knows that!’ I snickering.

 

“Like we expected it, the winner is none other than Prince Yunho~!! … you may kiss your lady, my prince..” Said the host teasingly.

 

He lay his eyes on me, and I can see a sly smile curve in his lips. He pull the scarf that he used to tied up his hair, and wave it in the air. I can see my Lion embroidery at the middle of the scarf.

 

“That jerk!! He used my handkerchief to tied up his stupid hair, and show it to everyone. That a public humiliation.” I grumbled but still maintain my composure and smile to everyone.

 

Slowly I walked down the platform, I came closer to him that waiting for me with his intense stare, that only looking at me all the time.

 

‘Damn.. Damn… Stop beating so fast you stupid heart! He smilling at me. Is he not mad at me anymore?’ I keep asking million question in my mind.

 

Even when his lips on mine and everybody cheering for us, we didn’t turn our eyes from each other. Without closing our eyes, we kissed.. and I can see fire burn in his eyes when we kiss.

 

Is that anger? Or is there something else in his eyes?

 

~~~~~~~~~#^o^#~~~~~~~~~

 

Uggghhh.. My eyes hurt, because I didn’t close my eyes even a second.  Even after yesterday, he still didn’t come to my chamber last night. He must be didn’t want to see my face! I have to talk to him and asked him what is his problem!!

 

“Where are you going my princess?” Mrs. Han asked me when she saw me walked out from my chamber.

 

“Don’t wait for me. I want to go to Yunho’s chamber and have a talk with that thick head!” I answered her.

 

“But my Princess.. Prince Yunho is already gone to the east base in Glasnevin Village.” Said Mrs. Han apologeticly, as if she is aware that the news will bring sadness to me.

 

‘Whhhaattt??? He already gone again. He even didn’t tell me? Am I really mean nothing to him? Can’t he treated me like a real wife, although he never really love me?’

 

‘He will leaving me weeks, alone in the chamber like before. Without I even know, any news about him. If before, I didn’t care whether he is safe, or sick. But why, I can’t be like that again this time. Why I feel anxious and scared?’ I keep asking million question in my mind. But none of that question, I can answer.

 

I run as fast as I could to the garden with my tears pouring out from my eyes, without I can stop it. Hoping, that it is not to late. Hoping to see his face.

 

As If God hear my pray. Without I realized, a smile curve in my lips when I saw his figure from distant.

 

“My Prince…!!!!” I screamed from the top of my lungs.

 

He stopped and turn his head to me. I can see his shocked and confused face.

 

Without any hesitation, I said to him, “Take me with you..”

 

heartheart

 

Jae is saved everyone..Yeiyyyyy *Cheers*

But b'coz of that, someone suspicious with his real identity. Lets just hope that 'someone' is not a bad person..^^

Hmmm.. What will happen with yunjae in the village. Their relationship will progress to more intimate.

U have to find out int the next chappie..xp

So sorry for the short chapter. I'll try to update asap..

Don't forget to comments chinguu~ Ur comments boossstttttt my spirit..wink